Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
85 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
They're a classic shoe, classic design. There is not so much else you can say about them. There's nothing really wrong with the shoe.it's just that you need these specific conditions to play with i properly.
Features of the Adidas World Cup
- Taking design inspiration from the classics, the Adidas World Cup is crafted with the finest materials to ensure it lives up to the prestige of its name. It wears the best quality leather that offers superior durability alongside a lightweight and glove-like fit. The leather upper also ushers in a close feel of the ball, so players optimize control of the ball.
- The insole of this football cleat employs a Die-cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam for that needed on-feet cushioning. This shock-absorbing polymer reduces strain on the foot so wearers can endure long hours of dribbling, tackling, and running on the pitch. Moreover, a quick-drying synthetic lining gives added comfort for the feet.
- Over at the base of the shoe, a TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) plate delivers reliable traction alongside a lightweight performance. This sole unit features screw-in studs that give excellent grip on soft to very soft natural grounds. This boot also offers users the option of replacing these cleats as needed.
Fit and sizing
Because it wears genuine leather, the Adidas World Cup fits rather snug around the foot. A central lace-up closure allows wearers to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness while the cushioning provided by the EVA foam ensures comfort. This football boot is available in the standard men’s sizes. It is recommended that users get a half size bigger than their usual size since the boot runs a bit small.
A TPU outsole lines the base of this football boot. This lightweight sole enables wearers to have a smooth and sturdy run on the pitch. This Adidas boot also utilizes screw-in cleats that work to supply the needed traction on soft ground surfaces.
The Adidas World Cup sports the finest quality K-leather for its upper. Aside from the durability and lightweight feel it offers, this material also forms to the contour of the foot for that glove-like fit. Moreover, the soft leather facilitates superb ball feel that allows players to manipulate the ball with ease.
- This football cleat is available in a Black/Cloud White colorway.
- This football boot is designed for soft to very soft natural grounds.