Who should buy the Adidas Tyshawn Signature
This basketball-inspired Adidas Tyshawn Signature could be a great match for you if:
- You are looking for a shoe that offers undeniable comfort and delivers ankle protection without making it uncomfortable to skate.
- You want a shoe that has a versatile design and features a rubber outsole with a herringbone tread pattern that delivers incredible board control and excellent grip.
Size and fit
The Adidas Tyshawn Signature is available in men’s and women’s sizing. It is a unisex sneaker that is built with a mid-top ankle collar, providing sufficient ankle movement and protection as it performs some flips and tricks.
With a round-toe construction, it has an upper with perforations on the toe area and in between the Three Stripes that gives sufficient foot breathability.
It has a lace-up closure system with recessed eyelets that provides a flexible fit and secure lockdown. The recessed eyelets also have the added bonus of giving lace protection.
It is equipped with the Adiprene sockliner that have been proven to provide both comfort and impact protection, while its full-length and lightweight EVA midsole was noted to be helpful for shock absorption. Also, it has a padded tongue and collar that both give additional comfort.
Style of the Adidas Tyshawn Signature
The mid-top Adidas Tyshawn Signature is designed with a one-piece toe box, meeting skaters at one of their pain points as they perform their flips and tricks. It is a basketball-inspired shoe, nevertheless, made for skateboarding.
This lace-up sneaker is available in different colorways like scarlet/ cloud white/ core black, core black/ core black/ gold metallic, cloud white/ cloud white/ cloud white, and core black/core black/ light blue.
Also known as the Adidas Tyshawn Pro skate shoe, it has a unisex style that both men and women freely match to a variety of casual outfits.
Whether denim jeans, shorts, joggers, or track pants, these outfits complement with the mid-top Tyshaw Signature skate shoes. Also, women can wear this kick with their denim mini-skirts, culottes, or leggings.
Below are some of the suggested outfit styling for men and women:
- Users can wear a pair of black sneakers with their navy wool chinos, a white shirt, a denim blue jacket, creating a relaxed and stylish casual ensemble.
- For an outfit that speaks casual dapperness, a pair of black and ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt are a good match to black Adidas Tyshawn Signature shoes.
- Users can also wear olive-cuffed chinos and a navy barn jacket with their red skate shoes.
- A modern combination of black and white vertical striped sweatpants and sweatshirt can perfectly pair the red sneakers, creating an elegant style with a sporty vibe.
- For an ultra-cool style, women can wear a tan leopard maxi dress and a black blazer to pair their black Adidas Tyshawn Signature sneakers.
- For users who don’t have extra time to pull together a look, they can wear camo denim shorts and a white shirt to pair with their black Adidas sneakers. An optional black denim jacket is ok.
- A pair of denim shorts and a black cropped top can integrate well with black sneakers, providing a more dress-down aesthetic to the style.
The Adidas Tyshawn Signature has a one-piece toe construction that is equipped with the Adituff technology. It extends the life of the shoe as the rubber-backed material in the toe area offers abrasion resistance. Moreover, the shoe features Adiprene heel cushioning that provides great board feel as well.
History of the Adidas Tyshawn Signature
The first Adidas Tyshawn shoe in triple white colorway was first released on June 22 of 2019. Although rooted in and inspired by basketball, this kick is built for skateboarding activities.
It donned a white leather upper with the Trefoil logo stamped on the tongue. The name of Tyshawn is etched in gold near the ankle area.
Later, apart from white, other colors were made available like red, green, and black. The shoe upper came with a layer of Adituff that provided extra durability. With a cupsole construction, it offered better durability than vulcanized ones.
Also, the shock-absorbing rubber cupsole with inner vulcanized wrap provided excellent impact protection against hard landings. Finally, it had a molded sockliner and a padded ankle collar for superior comfort.
Nice to know
- A gold Trefoil is accented on the tongue of the Adidas Tyshawn Signature.
- The branding is embossed at the midsole.
- Depending on the colorway, it may come with a suede or leather upper.
- The rubber outsole with a herringbone tread pattern delivers incredible board control and excellent grip.