Built to meet your skateboarding needs, the Adidas Tyshawn Low is a must in every skaters' arsenal. With its amazing amount of comfort and foot support, this will allow you to take heaps of foot action like high-impact jumps on and off the boards. However, if your riding preference is always closer to the ground, you better check the Adidas Seeley that offers a better board feel.
- Extremely comfortable
- High-impact support
- Stylish flair
- Poor board feel
Who should buy the Adidas Tyshawn Low
Apart from those who dig the "cool skater" vibe of Adidas Tyshawn Low, grab a pair of this model if you:
- love gaps, drops, or any high impact tricks on the skateboards
- are looking for a skate sneaker that will last you longer
- are on a hunt for a kick that can work perfectly on and off the board
- want to add another affordable skate sneaker to your collection
Who should not buy the Tyshawn Low
- If you prefer footwear with a superb board feel, this pair might not be the one for you. Check out some of Adidas' collections of vulcanized skate sneakers.
- If you are looking for a slim skate shoe, look elsewhere, as the Tyshawn Low has a boxy shape. Consider looking at the Adidas Daily 3.0 or Adidas Busenitz.
Superb amount of comfort and support
Skaters feel more poised as they perform their high jumps, flips, and tricks as the Tyshawn Low protects and supports their feet pretty amazingly. Users are impressed by its fantastic cushioning made with Cloudfoam Plus memory foam lining added with the molded Adiprene sockliner.
Sleazy board feel
Because of its boxy silhouette, thick outsole, and cushioning, the board feel has been sacrificed. This sneaker is not for skaters who prefer staying closer to the ground.
Made to last
Thanks to its plenty of layers, this skate shoe lasts longer than expected. Buyers who use this every day were amazed how this shoe held up pretty well, just like most Adidas skate shoes on the market.
This sneaker is made with a premium leather upper and abrasion-resistant Adituff toe reinforcement with durable rubber outsole underfoot, providing reliable board control and robust traction as noted by its wearers.
Friendly on feet and to the environment
Not only is the Tyshawn Low boasting features that will make feet happy, it is also made with materials that will make Mother Earth giddy. 20% of the upper is made with 50% recycled materials; Adidas' commitment to end plastic waste.
The Tyshawn Low is a super stylishly cool kick
Just like its Tyshawn Mid ancestor, this model displays an equally fashionable flair, whether you're skating or running errands. Users love its "perfect chill shoe" vibe that instantly makes their attire look snazzy. Also, people dig its adaptable look that can be freely worn on countless occasions.