- The Terrex Eastrail GTX is an Adidas hiking shoe engineered to supply outdoor lovers with comfort and performance for their adventures. A Gore-Tex membrane is integrated into its synthetic and mesh fabric upper for water protection.
- Granting users a cushioned and responsive ride is the footgear’s ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) midsole. It also comes with the Adidas Traxion rubber outsole to deliver grip on virtually all types of terrain.
The Adidas Terrex Eastrail Gore-Tex is a below-the-ankle hiking shoe for men and women. Its traditional lace-up closure allows users to personalize the fit. Overlays concentrated at the ankle serve as support.
This trail-specific shoe from Adidas uses a Traxion rubber outsole to render grip on most types of surfaces. The lugs are designed in a way that reduces pressure points. The outsole’s rear section has a pattern designed for added control in downhill conditions. Its front end extends towards the toe box to provide protection from accidental bumps. A flex groove is found in the forefoot area for walking comfort.
The Adidas Terrex Eastrail GTX (men’s and women’s) employs a midsole made of lightweight EVA foam. It is designed to give cushioning and shock absorbency. The midsole is paired with a molded sockliner which grants extra comfort underfoot.
Adidas’ Terrex Eastrail GTX encloses the wearer’s foot using an upper made of mesh fabric and synthetic overlays. Brand designers equipped it with a breathable Gore-Tex Extended Comfort liner to prevent water intrusion. A toe cap is found on the upper’s front end to shield the foot from stubbing. It is combined with a strip of mudguard for extra protection.
The Terrex Eastrail’s lace system employs a series of fabric and round eyelets for fit management. Its tongue and collar are padded to create a comfy in-shoe feel for the user.
- Those looking for a breathable hiking shoe for summer adventures may want to consider the Adidas Terrex Eastrail. It essentially has the same specifications except one: the lack of a dedicated waterproof liner.
- A mid-top version of this waterproof shoe is also offered by Adidas.
- Buyers who need a sturdy pair for multi-day trips may take a look at backpacking boots. Some examples that can be worth checking are the Lowa Renegade GTX Mid and the Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX.