Adidas Tech Response 2.0: Golf shoes for a surefooted stance
The Adidas Tech Response 2.0 is a shoe that puts ground feel and sure-footing in the limelight. The pair's wide build, cushioning, and traction design all work together to keep its wearer stable, especially during swings.
Who is it for? This shoe is recommended for golfers who are after the following elements in a shoe:
- Excellent grip and stability on the course
Adidas Tech Response 2.0 vs. Tech Response
As with most newer iterations, they build on the former version's weak spots to provide the market with improved features of their favorite shoes. The Tech Response 2.0 is no different as it has a few significant updates.
- The 2.0 version now employs Adidas' Cloudfoam technology to improve cushioning from the original's mediocre EVA padding.
- Wider design for enhanced stability
- Cleat placements have been moved to accommodate wider last.
Besides these, the second release shares mostly the same features as its predecessor.
- Classic, sleek, sporty design
- Mesh and synthetic leather upper
- Same outsole materials