Good to know
The Adidas Team Court Trainers are available in men’s and women’s sizing. Its low-top silhouette offers better ankle mobility compared to mid- and high-top sneakers. For a secure lockdown and adjustable fit, a lacing system is installed on the shoe upper.
The low-top Adidas Team Court has a soft and straightforward leather upper that looks good with anything. With a classic look, this simple and sporty sneaker is a wardrobe staple. Some of its colorways are:
- cloud white/ silver metallic/ cloud white
- cloud white/ gold metallic/ cloud white
- core black/ cloud white/ core black
- cloud white/ cloud white/ core black
- core black/ core black/ cloud white
- cloud white/ core black/ cloud white
This tennis-inspired shoe can stylishly match denim jeans, culottes, miniskirts, minidresses, shorts, and other casual clothing. For a relaxed look and sporty vibe, joggers or track pants can perfectly pair this low-top lace-up sneaker.
The low-top Adidas Team Court features a classic-designed leather upper that suggests versatility and simplicity. The simplistic design is not to undermine as it shows beauty within it.
It proves the famous adage true that indeed “simplicity is beauty.” Wearers can effortlessly match it to any casual outfits, a true wardrobe staple.
Adolf Dassler, together with his brother Rudolf, owned and registered the company Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik. However, they put their own respective companies after they had their fall out. His brother had Puma while Adi named his company Adidas, a portmanteau of Adi Dassler. His mission was to deliver the best possible equipment for athletes.
In 1992, Adidas launched the Originals line when the masses started to want more classics revamped. It receives a mix of renditions too. One of the Adidas shoes that are released in the market is the low-top Team Court.
With a timeless look, the low-top Adidas Team Court has remix styles taken from the Adidas archives. It sports a clean leather upper that provides foot breathability and fashion-forward look.
Whether you want a pair of sneakers for evening concerts or morning coffee to match your outfit, the Adidas Team Court can be counted on. This kind of Adidas sneakers is perfect for all-week wear.
- The Adidas Team Court has the Three Stripes branding in leather material.
- It has a rubber cupsole that provides reliable traction.
- It sports the Trefoil logo at the heel patch.
- Colorways in women’s sizing have ankle heel patches and Three Stripes branding in metallic leather material.
- The shoe tongue is lightly padded.
- It has a leather lining.
- Adidas branding is evident on the midsole.