Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Adidas Speedfactories create city-specific running sneakers by analyzing data collected from real runners around the world. Headquartered in Germany and Atlanta, the Speedfactories employ futuristic manufacturing techniques that allow performance-driven ideas to become a reality. Because of this, each Adidas Speedfactory AM4 is optimized for running in different city surfaces like concrete, asphalt, cobblestones, or grass. Each AM4 sneaker is also equipped with an NFC chip in the tongue so that runners can get more out of their Adidas sneakers.
- With the 2018 MLS All-Star Game being held in Atlanta, Adidas decided to showcase what the Atlanta Speedfactory can do. The Three Stripes teamed up with Major League Soccer All-Star Darlington Nagbe, local artist Travis love, and Atlanta-native rapper Rich the Kid to create a shoe that celebrates the city’s urban soccer and hip-hop culture.
- The Adidas Speedfactory AM4MLS features a knit upper with Speedfactory patch reinforcement for added stability. These Adidas soccer shoes also feature a responsive Boost midsole and a flexible Stretchweb outsole.
The Speedfactory AM4MLS boasts a knit textile upper that hugs the foot for a snug fit. However, wearers are reporting that these Adidas soccer shoes fit horribly.
These unisex soccer shoes are available in Men’s size 4 through 13. Unfortunately, half sizes are not available.
The Adidas Speedfactory AM4MLS features a Stretchweb outsole for flexibility. A lightweight floating torsion bar provides enhanced stability.
These Adidas soccer shoes boast a knit textile upper for breathability. The AM4MLS is also equipped with Speedfactory patch reinforcement for added stability.
- The Adidas Speedfactory AM4MLS has a responsive Boost midsole that delivers supreme comfort mile after mile.
- These Adidas soccer shoes were designed in Atlanta to celebrate the MLS All-Star Game. It arrives in Victory Red/Core Black/Footwear White.