Who should buy the Adidas Solar RNR
A dynamic and super breathable ride makes the Solar RNR better than most wallet-friendly shoes. This running shoe could be the one for you if:
- You are a heel striker looking for a cushioned running shoe that is versatile enough for varied uses
- You want a long-distance running shoe that can adequately support moderate to high arches
- You want a daily running shoe that is compatible with neutral pronators or supinators
Updates to the Adidas Solar RNR
- Adidas incorporates the Boost midsole, which guarantees runners an energetic run right out of the box
- Adidas also introduces a relatively lightweight stability trainer in this shoe, designed for those who love to take the responsive cushioning of this shoe for ultra-long runs
AdiWear for maximum durability
Just like the popular Adidas Duramo 9, the Solar RNR's outsole is covered with the top of the line AdiWear carbon rubber for maximum durability with a touch of traction. There are several grooves that add flexibility while the regular rubber configuration provides a full-contact platform for every stride.
Optimal cushioning and shock dispersion
The popular and revolutionary Boost occupies the midsole. Made of blown TPU capsules, these energy pellets bond together at the exact time of every landing to cushion the impact and disperse shock. It flexes before takeoff for more dynamic returns.
Breathability and support with AirMesh
The upper is minimal in nature with an AirMesh that is super breathable. Running in hot weather conditions is ideal because of the kind of ventilation the Solar RNR offers.
A molded synthetic midfoot and heel overlay provide structure and support. Adidas’ iconic 3 Stripes form part of the plastic-like overlay.
Cupping the heel is a molded TPU that enhances the stable ride of the shoe.