Adidas Solar Glide ST 3: The sustainable stability shoe
The third edition of the Adidas Solar Glide ST is a product of the 3-stripes brand’s commitment to fighting plastic pollution. It is made with Primegreen fabric that contains a minimum of 50% recycled materials.
Built with the brand’s most outstanding cushioning and stability features, this Adidas shoe is designed to keep the foot aligned for a more natural running experience.
Who and what is it for?
The Solar Glide ST 3 is a stability running shoe that aids athletes with mild to moderate overpronation (when the arch of the foot collapses inwardly). It is also suitable for neutral runners (with normal running gaits) and supinators (when bodyweight is placed onto the outer edge of the foot) who enjoy targeted support.
This road running shoe delivers a comfortable and energetic ride, which is ideal for long easy miles and recovery runs. It can also be used for daily runs and casual wear.
Adidas Solar Glide ST 3 vs 19
As one of Adidas’ strongest models, the Solar Glide ST 3 has been updated to add greater stability, while maintaining the qualities that the people love in Solar Glide ST 19. Here are some of the enhancements featured in Solar Glide ST 3:
- new upper material for a more breathable in-shoe feel
- Tailored Fiber Placement for added support
- a firmer material in the forefoot for a springier ride
To maintain the classic feel of the previous model, the Solar Glide ST 3 retains the following:
- Continental rubber outsole that delivers excellent traction
- Boost cushioning for a responsive and energetic feel
- Solar Propulsion Rail that helps maintain a more natural running gait