Size and fit
With sizing available exclusively for women, the low-top Adidas Samba Rose has a classic silhouette that transforms into an on-point platform sneaker. Although built with bulky outsoles, it remains lightweight, causing the foot to be at ease in every step.
This sneaker has a fashionable leather upper that provides a soft feel and sufficient breathability, keeping the foot fresh all day. Its low-top profile guarantees unrestricted ankle movement. The lace-up closure ensures a secure lockdown and flexible fit. You can also enjoy luxurious comfort as well as the performance from the Adidas SambaRose which is equipped with an Ortholite sockliner. The synthetic leather lining and padded collar also give added comfort.
Adidas Sambarose Style
A revamp with modern iteration for women, the Adidas Samba sneaker has a low-top silhouette with cool and subtle details that can go well with various casual and sporty outfits. It had the DNA of the classic Adidas Samba but updated with a platform sole, exuding a feminine look combined with an athletic vibe. Women can wear this sneaker with skirts, jeans, shorts, and shirt dresses, as well as joggers and other sports attire.
Among the suggested ways in styling a pair of the women’s Adidas Samba Rose shoes are:
- The Samba Rose shoes by Adidas will look stylish with sporty running shorts topped with a comfortable t-shirt, making the legs look terrific.
- Inspired by Donna and Kelly from the ‘90s show Beverly Hills, the kicks also look great with a short skirt and a long- or short-sleeved blouse on top.
- Also known as the Adidas Sambarose, this women's sneaker can go well with a medium-length skirt since the chunky outsole can make you look taller. Wearing it without a pair of socks will also let you showcase your ankles.
- For a cozy business casual outfit that can make you look sleek yet approachable, try wearing a grey t-shirt and a grey hooded bomber jacket along with a pair of grey leggings and the Adidas Originals Samba Rose.
- Ladies can also match their Adidas SambaRose in grey, black or white colorways with white ankle jeans and a black chunky knit sweater.
- A pair of black Samba Rose by Adidas looks perfectly great with black leggings and a black velvet mini shift dress. They can top it with a white longline wool coat to look mature and elegant.
- For women who want to have an on-point layered outfit, they can wear a pair of black or white Samba Rose shoes from Adidas and match it with a black knit sweater layered over a long white button-up shirt and pair with black cropped leather leggings.
- For another elegant look, women may wear a black pair of Adidas Samba Rose sneakers and rock them with a black two-piece maxi sheath dress.
The Samba Rose from Adidas Originals replaces the usual sleek midsole with a chunky platform sole in translucent gum, giving a more feminine touch. The chunky gum sole is also being adorned by the embossed Trefoil branding, exuding a more unique style. The zigzag stitching pattern on the upper is also a nice detail that provides an added design.
Adidas Sambarose History
When the Adidas Samba was introduced in 1950, it was initially made of kangaroo leather with sturdy suede trim. The original purpose of the shoe was to enable soccer players to maneuver on icy and hard terrains. In 1954, the Adidas Samba with a spike-soled version helped the athletes win the World Cup.
The Adidas Samba is among the known soccer shoes that have overcome the test of time for over half a century. Before, it was predominantly used for indoor soccer, but like other silhouettes, the Adidas Samba has evolved into one of the go-to lifestyle shoes of the global brand.
At present, there are more than 35 million pairs of Adidas Samba shoes that have been sold in the market, presenting it as the second most coveted Adidas silhouette. Even some of the celebrities were spotted rocking the Adidas Samba sneaker including Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Kristen Stewart, Ellen DeGeneres, and Freddie Mercury.
In 2018, another iteration of the Adidas Samba was released before the 2018 World Cup approached in June. With the soccer DNA infused with a contemporary style, the Adidas Samba Rose is the reinvented Adidas Samba’s version with a feminine silhouette and yet still exudes a sporty vibe.
This sneaker retained many details of the cult-favorite Samba, but instead of the usual sleek midsole, it got the chunky outsole that emphasized a lady-like fashion style. It still has the 3-Stripes branding which is stitched on the upper.
Nice to know
- Depending on the colorway, the Adidas Samba Rose comes with a snakeskin-embossed leather, hairy suede, or smooth-textured leather upper.
- The Trefoil logo sits on the tongue.
- The chunky sole adds around an inch of height.
- Made for women, expect the Adidas Originals Samba Rose to offer a women-specific fit.
- Primegreen-made Sambarose sneaks are created using virgin polyester-free fabric engineered using at least 50% recycled content.