Extremely popular sneakers because of their price range, versatility when it comes to style, and freedom of movement. Almost everyone is guaranteed to have low-top sneakers in their shoe rotation.
Mid-top sneakers extend toward the ankle for a little more support and hold. These lie somewhere in the middle between low-top and high-top sneakers in terms of usage and popularity.
Sneakers with collars that go above the ankles for optimal hold and support are some of the most sought-after models in lifestyle shoes. Most of these shoes take their roots from basketball and have easily or fashionably crossed to mainstream wear.
Good to know
Regardless of cut, it's always good to start with sneakers that can be worn for the daily grind, also called as "beaters" by some, as these are usually cheaper, easy to clean, and still gives that lifestyle "edge" before going for those wallet-thinning models.
Sneakers dominantly take their heritage from running, basketball, skate, tennis, training, hiking, and football. Still retaining a few of their performance-based technologies, these sneakers have transcended their respective niches and have successfully and popularly transformed themselves as staples of fashion footwear.
Sneakers designed for a laidback, "cool" vibe that is built for lifestyle wear right from the get-go.
Good to know
Brands are now blending elements of performance and casual appeal in basically every sneaker. One can hardly go wrong with a sports-inspired sneaker or a simple casual shoe.
Good to know
Shoes sharing the same inspiration, history, materials, or technologies are routinely assembled under one compilation for the convenience of those who may wish to categorize or label their own collection as such. The classic collections like the Adidas Originals, Air Max 1, Air Force 1, new balance classic sneakers, and the Classic Leather head the pack of frequently asked about collections.
Adidas Samba Rose History
When the Adidas Samba was introduced in 1950, it was initially made of kangaroo leather with sturdy suede trim. The original purpose of the shoe was to enable football players to maneuver on icy and hard terrains. In 1954, the Adidas Samba with a spike-soled version helped the athletes win the World Cup.
The Adidas Samba is among the known soccer shoes that have overcome the test of time for over half a century. Before, it was predominantly used for indoor soccer, but like other silhouettes, the Adidas Samba has evolved into one of the go-to lifestyle shoes of the global brand.
At present, there are more than 35 million pairs of Adidas Samba shoes that have been sold in the market, presenting it as the second most coveted Adidas silhouette. Even some of the celebrities were spotted rocking the Adidas Samba sneaker like Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Kristen Stewart, Ellen DeGeneres, and Freddie Mercury.
In 2018, another iteration of the Adidas Samba was released before the 2018 World Cup approached in June. With the soccer DNA infused with a contemporary style, the Adidas Samba Rose is the reinvented Adidas Samba’s version with a feminine silhouette and yet still exudes a sporty vibe.
This sneaker retained many details of the cult-favorite Samba, but instead of the usual sleek midsole, it got the chunky outsole that emphasized a lady-like fashion style. It still has the 3-Stripes branding which is stitched on the upper.
Adidas Samba Rose Style
A revamp with modern iteration for women, the Adidas Samba sneaker has a low-top silhouette with cool and subtle details which can go well with various casual and sporty outfits. It had the DNA of the classic Adidas Samba but updated with a platform sole, exuding a feminine look combined with an athletic vibe. Women can wear this sneaker with skirts, jeans, shorts, and shirt dresses, as well as joggers and other sports attire.
Among the suggested ways in styling a pair of the women’s Adidas Samba Rose shoes are:
- The Samba Rose shoes by Adidas will look stylish with sporty running shorts topped with a comfortable t-shirt, making the legs look terrific.
- Inspired by Donna and Kelly from the ‘90s show Beverly Hills, the kicks also look great with a short skirt and a long- or short- sleeved blouse on top.
- Also known as the Adidas Sambarose, this women's sneaker can go well with a medium-length skirt since the chunky outsole can make you look taller. Wearing it without a pair of socks will also let you showcase your ankles.
- For a cozy business casual outfit that can make you look sleek yet approachable, try wearing a grey t-shirt and a grey hooded bomber jacket along with a pair of grey leggings and the Adidas Originals Samba Rose.
- Ladies can also match their Adidas Samba Rose in grey, black or white colorways with white ankle jeans and a black chunky knit sweater.
- A pair of black Samba Rose by Adidas looks perfectly great with black leggings and a black velvet mini shift dress. They can top it with a white longline wool coat to look mature and elegant.
- For women who want to have an on-point layered outfit, they can wear a pair of black or white Samba Rose shoes from Adidas and match it with a black knit sweater layered over a long white button up shirt and pair with black cropped leather leggings.
- For another elegant look, women may wear a black pair of Adidas Samba Rose sneakers and rock them with a black two-piece maxi sheath dress.
Fit & Sizing
With sizing available exclusively for women, the low-top Adidas Samba Rose has a classic silhouette that transforms into an on-point platform sneaker. Ladies can grab a pair with sizes ranging from 5.5 to 11 US. Although built with bulky outsoles, it remains lightweight, causing the foot to be at ease in every step.
This sneaker has a fashionable leather upper that provides a soft feel and sufficient breathability, keeping the foot fresh all day. Its low-top profile guarantees unrestricted ankle movement. The lace-up closure ensures a secure lockdown and flexible fit. You can also enjoy luxurious comfort as well as performance from the Adidas Samba Rose which is equipped with an Ortholite sockliner. The synthetic leather lining and padded collar also give added comfort.
The Samba Rose from Adidas Originals replaces the usual sleek midsole with a chunky platform sole in translucent gum, giving a more feminine touch. The chunky gum sole is also being adorned by the embossed Trefoil branding, exuding a more unique style. The zigzag stitching pattern on the upper is also a nice detail that provides an added design.
- Depending on the colorway, the Adidas Samba Rose comes with a snakeskin-embossed leather, hairy suede or smooth-textured leather upper.
- The Trefoil logo sits on the tongue.
- The chunky sole adds around an inch of height.
- Made for women, expect the Adidas Originals Samba Rose to offer a women-specific fit.
- This shoe is available in different colorways including Silver Metallic/Orchid Tint, Soft Vision/White/Gum, Core Black/Cloud White/Gum, Trace Maroon/Cloud White/Linen, Icey Pink/Gum, Off White/Cloud White/Linen, Base Green/Cloud White/Linen, Core Black/Core Black/Core Black, Real Lilac/Real Lilac/Real Lilac, Grey/Grey/Gum, Ash Pearl/Ash Pearl/Gum, Cloud White/Cloud White/Cloud White, Cloud White/Core Black/Gum, and Steel/Cloud White/Gum.