Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Unquestionably, the Samba Millennium Leather IC boot is an indoor spin on the classic Adidas Samba. Featuring a full-grain upper which caters to comfort, this type of leather is a tried and proven material for durability. Although, enough break-in time should be allocated to reach the user’s desired fit. Additionally, a synthetic lining placed is for comfort.
- A Die-cut EVA midsole is also present. This material is best known for its comfort while remaining lightweight.
- One of the Adidas’ technologies used in this boot is the Tech Torsion System. Integrated into the midfoot area, it supports the foot while providing stability for the player.
- Adjustability comes in the form of a central lacing system for the Adidas Samba Millennium Leather IC.
- The outsole boasts a non-marking gum rubber outsole which is useful for an indoor boot.
The Adidas Samba Millennium Leather IC takes a bit of time to break-in, but once it is, it has a comfortable fit. Although, it is important to note that a consensus for a significant number of reviewers found the boot to be narrow. To customize adjustability, a central lacing system is present similar to that of the Adidas Mundial Goal and the Adidas Samba Classic. The pair is available in men’s sizes, ranging from 6 to 13.
The Samba Millennium Leather Indoor cleat sports a full grain leather upper. Considered as one of the most durable leathers, it ensures boot durability. It is also moisture resistant which can come in handy whether playing on the court or for daily wear.
Adidas incorporated its Torsion System into the midfoot. This technology focuses on support and stability. Acting as a bridge between the forefoot and heel area, this system is designed to resist improper arch flexing. This results in a smooth transition from heel to toe and in turn provide protection and control during movement.
The Adidas Samba Millennium Leather Indoor features a Die Cut EVA. It is a foam-based material common among football cleats. It provides additional cushioning for a more comfortable play on the field.
A gum rubber can be found on the outsole of the football boot. It has a non-marking feature that is a great addition as it works well for indoor courts, especially on polished surfaces.
- The Adidas Samba Millennium comes in two colorways, white with black stripes and vice versa.
- The boot weighs 12.4oz.