Shoes best for road, track and light gravel. See the best road shoes.
Shoes best for trail, off road, mountains and other unstable surfaces. See the best trail shoes.
Good to know
As long as you stick to the road or path, and if you want just one running shoe, buy a road running shoe.
Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who does not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who needs arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a normal arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overproanation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
Features of the Adidas Samba Millennium Leather Indoor
- Unquestionably, the Samba Millennium Leather IC boot is an indoor spin on the classic Adidas Samba. Featuring a full-grain upper which caters to comfort, this type of leather is a tried and proven material for durability. Although, enough break-in time should be allocated to reach the user’s desired fit. Additionally, a synthetic lining is placed for comfort.
- A Die-cut EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) midsole is also present. This material is best known for its comfort while remaining lightweight.
- One of the Adidas’ technologies used in this boot is the Tech Torsion System. Integrated into the midfoot area, it supports the foot while providing stability for the player.
- Adjustability comes in the form of a central lacing system for the Adidas Samba Millennium Leather IC.
- The outsole boasts of a non-marking gum rubber outsole which is useful for an indoor boot.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Samba Millennium Leather IC takes a bit of time to break-in, but once it is, it has a comfortable fit. Although, it is important to note that a consensus for a significant number of reviewers found the boot to be narrow. To customize adjustability, a central lacing system is present. The pair is available in men’s sizes, ranging from 6 to 13.
A gum rubber can be found on the outsole of the football boot. It has a non-marking feature that is a great addition as it works well for indoor courts, especially on polished surfaces.
The Adidas Samba Millennium Leather Indoor features a Die Cut EVA. It is a foam-based material common among football cleats. It provides additional cushioning for a more comfortable play on the field.
The Samba Millennium Leather Indoor cleat sports a full grain leather upper. Considered as one of the most durable leathers, it ensures boot durability. It is also moisture-resistant which can come in handy whether playing on the court or for daily wear.
Adidas incorporated its Torsion System into the midfoot. This technology focuses on support and stability. Acting as a bridge between the forefoot and heel area, this system is designed to resist improper arch flexing. This results in a smooth transition from heel to toe and in turn provide protection and control during movement.
- The Adidas Samba Millennium comes in two colorways, white with black stripes and vice versa.
- The boot weighs 12.4 ounces.