- Unquestionably, the Samba Millennium Leather IC cleat is an indoor spin on the classic Adidas Samba. Featuring a full-grain upper which caters to comfort, this type of leather is a tried and proven material for durability. Although, enough break-in time should be allocated to reach the user’s desired fit. Additionally, a synthetic lining placed is for comfort.
- A Die-cut EVA midsole is also present. This material is best known for its comfort while remaining lightweight.
- One of the Adidas’ technologies used in this cleat is the Tech Torsion System. Integrated into the midfoot area, it supports the foot while providing stability for the player.
- Adjustability comes in the form of a central lacing system for the Adidas Samba Millennium Leather IC.
- The outsole boasts a non-marking gum rubber outsole which is useful for an indoor cleat.
The Adidas Samba Millennium Leather IC takes a bit of time to break-in, but once it is, it has a comfortable fit. Although, it is important to note that a consensus for a significant number of reviewers found the cleat to be narrow. To customize adjustability, a central lacing system is present similar to that of the Adidas Mundial Goal and the Adidas Samba Classic. The pair is available in men’s sizes, ranging from 6 to 13.
The Samba Millennium Leather Indoor cleat sports a full grain leather upper. Considered as one of the most durable leathers, it ensures cleat durability. It is also moisture resistant which can come in handy whether playing on the court or for daily wear.
Adidas incorporated its Torsion System into the midfoot. This technology focuses on support and stability. Acting as a bridge between the forefoot and heel area, this system is designed to resist improper arch flexing. This results in a smooth transition from heel to toe and in turn provide protection and control during movement.
The Adidas Samba Millennium Leather Indoor features a Die Cut EVA. It is a foam-based material common among soccer cleats. It provides additional cushioning for a more comfortable play on the field.
A gum rubber can be found on the outsole of the soccer cleat. It has a non-marking feature that is a great addition as it works well for indoor courts, especially on polished surfaces.
- The Adidas Samba Millennium comes in two colorways, white with black stripes and vice versa.
- The cleat weighs 12.4oz.