Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Tango, Adidas Predator
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Hailing from the renowned Predator series, this version of the Predator Tango continues to live up to its name as it impresses with its high-quality performance on the pitch. Engineered for players who dare to dominate the game, this soccer shoe is equipped with features that take the game to the next level.
- Similar to its predecessor, the Predator Tango 18.3 Turf, this model sports a Primemesh upper that gives a supportive wrap around the foot. The silhouette locks in the foot for total control. Additionally, it is lined with embossing details to provide a more precise touch.
- For a more secure fit, this Adidas soccer shoe features a lace-up closure that runs on the midfoot. These central laces guarantee a snug fit that can be adjusted to suit to the wearer’s liking. Meanwhile, a sock-like collar runs to the ankle, providing a secure lockdown on the foot. This detail also improves stability, so the foot stays in place, even during high-intensity moments of the game.
- Another detail to this soccer shoe is its rubber outsole that is engineered for the turf. Utilizing diamond-shaped bumps spread throughout the plate, this sole unit provides the desired grip to perform with confidence on turf pitches. It facilitates changes in direction and other quick movements during the game.
Adidas has released the Predator Tango 19.3 Turf in the standard men’s sizes, from 7.5 to 13. It comes in a medium width. Sizing, however, runs quite big, so it is recommended to go a half size up when purchasing. When it comes to fit, this soccer shoe promises a snug wrap around the foot, owing to its central laces and its form-fitting mesh upper.
Adidas has used Primemesh material to line the upper of the Predator Tango 19.3 Turf. The material gives a snug, non-restraining fit for utmost comfort. Embossed details are layered on the surface, promoting precision of touch that is most helpful when handling the ball. Wearers can expect improved ball control when using these soccer shoes.
The snug fit of the mesh is reinforced by the central laces on the midfoot. Wearers may adjust these laces to their comfortable tightness. Meanwhile, a sock collar extends to the ankle for stability and lockdown.
This soccer shoe also features an anatomically designed heel that helps add comfort to the foot. Additionally, the Predator callout can be seen around the heel.
A Durable rubber material makes up the upper of this Predator model. This sole unit employs a set of diamond-shaped studs patterned on the plate. These rubber bumps work to supply traction needed to execute cuts and turns as well as changes in direction on turf surfaces. It also provides stability when pacing through the pitch.
- This soccer shoe comes in three colorways: Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black colorway, Bold Blue/Silver Metallic/Active Red colorway, and Core Black/Core Black/Active Red colorway.