Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Tango, Adidas Predator
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- Much like its firm ground counterparts, the indoor version of the Predator Tango 19.3 is meant for players who rule the game. Its design is geared towards boosting the wearer’s game, ensuring precision and comfort.
- For its upper, Adidas utilizes form-fitting mesh material that hugs the foot snugly. The vamp is detailed with control embossing that improves overall touch and control. This special coating also ensures touch consistency in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Similar to its predecessor, this model also wears a sockfit construction that secures and stabilizes the ankles. Additionally, lockdown is improved by a central lacing system on the midfoot. The laces can be adjusted for a more personalized fit.
- Another feature of this Adidas boot is its non-marking rubber outsole that is suited for polished indoor surfaces. The sole makes use of linear and geometric patterns to provide excellent traction on the pitch.
Adidas has released the Predator Tango 19.3 Indoor in a men’s version only. It comes in the standard sizes, from 6 to 13, and is known to fit true to size. Built with a mesh upper, this soccer shoe promises a fit that conforms to the shape of the foot. Its central laces secure the midfoot while the extended collar gives stability and support around the ankles.
The upper of the Predator Tango 19.3 Indoor makes use of durable and form-fitting mesh that boasts of a snug wrap around the foot. The material features control embossing details around the vamp that work to enhance ball touch in any weather condition. This soccer shoe also has an anatomically designed heel for added comfort.
Over the ankles, a socklike collar provides the needed support and lockdown. Meanwhile, a traditional lacing system secures the midfoot to minimizes slips when running across the pitch.
The Predator branding can be seen at the heel while the Three Stripes are placed at the lateral sides of the boot.
The brand has equipped this Predator boot with a durable, non-marking outsole. This provides stability and support for the foot. The sole unit also employs linear and geometrical patterns on its rubber plate to deliver traction needed when making cuts and turns or when changing directions during the game.
- This soccer shoe weighs 297 grams.
- It comes in three colorways: an Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black colorway, a Bold Blue/Silver Metallic/Active Red colorway, and a Core Black/Core Black/ Active Red colorway.