- A Primeknit and Controlskin combo neatly tie support, comfort, and control for the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ Turf soccer cleat. The Primeknit creates a snug, sock-like fit that also provides support. It is created by digitally knitting a fused yarn that results into a single piece. This affords the wearer a lightweight feel throughout a seamless upper sans the excess waste.
- The Controlskin element, on the other hand, utilizes an embossing in the forefoot area to drive ball control and touch.
- The upper also features the bold Adidas Three Stripes logo which is placed at the medial side of the shoe while the Predator logo is placed across the heel area.
- Another innovation evident in this soccer cleat model is the Adidas Purecut laceless sock. This feature allows for a larger strike zone by getting rid of the lacing system.
- The Three Stripes’ Boost technology covers cushioning. Not only does the system ensure comfort, but it also creates a more responsive feel by maximizing energy return. All this while absorbing shock and minimizing the occurrence of injury. This material is created out of Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) which is a common feature among soccer cleats.
- The stud configuration of the pair is designed for enhancing rotation, stability, and grip in turf courts. Peppered across the soleplate are pentagon-shaped studs for traction.
A combination of Primeknit and Controlskin makes for the upper of the Adidas Predator 19+ Turf soccer cleat. The knit-based material in the upper envelops the player’s foot, bringing a comfortable and supportive sock-like fit. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6.5 to 13.5.
The upper of the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ Turf soccer shoe wraps the player’s foot through a combination of Primeknit and Controlskin. The Primeknit element creates a second-skin like feel and support for the wearer. It is created by digitally knitting the upper into a seamless, one-piece element.
The Controlskin, on the other hand, is mostly found in the vamp area. It makes use of an embossing feature which ensures ball control for every shot made.
The Purecut laceless sock technology from the Three Stripes allows for a cleaner strike zone. This element also aids better ball control while minimizing distractions.
Similar to its predecessor, the Adidas Predator Tango 18+, the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ uses the Adidas’ Boost technology. It is a well-known material for its responsive cushioning. Created out of TPU capsules, these are then heated, expanded and merged to form into a singular piece. The material is designed to bounce back immediately after pressure while absorbing shock and maximizing energy return.
The outsole of the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ Turf soccer cleat is specifically designed for rotation and grip without losing stability. It has closely spaced pentagon-shaped studs that are dotted across the area.
- The Adidas Predator Tango 19+ Turf soccer shoe is available in several colorways including Active red/Solar red/Core black and Bold blue/Silver metallic/Football blue.
- This soccer cleat model is part of the Adidas Initiator pack. This collection also includes other Adidas silos, namely: the Adidas Copa, Adidas X, Adidas Nemeziz and the Adidas Nemeziz Messi.