Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Tango, Adidas Predator
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
- The price tag for the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ is well worth it as it is used in indoor courts. The pair manages to mesh a combination of performance and aesthetic, enough to turn some heads. The upper construction is created with a combination of Primeknit and Controlskin elements which target a comfortable fit while driving ball control.
- Primeknit is a knit-based material that is made of fused yarn, making it flexible enough to envelop the player’s foot. This element extends to the ankle area, bringing forth a more supportive feel. Controlskin, on the other hand, drives ball touch and control for the shoe.
- The tried-and-tested Boost cushioning system has been integrated into the shoes' design. This element is created out of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) pellets that are heated and expanded before being fused into a single piece. The finished material is a responsive system that returns maximum energy with every step taken.
- The soleplate is created for traction and stable grip on indoor courts. A slew of linear and triangular patterns can be found in the area.
The Adidas Predator Tango 19+ Indoor football boot is created with a combination of Controlskin and Primeknit upper. The Primeknit material brings a sock-like, second-skin-like feel for its wearers. It extends up to the ankle area, ensuring support for the player’s foot. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6.5 to 13.5.
The upper of the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ IN is created out of a combination of Primeknit and Controlskin. This combination results in a snug and supportive sock-like fit while also targeting ball control.
The Primeknit material is created by digitally knitting fused yarn. This method results in a one-piece upper construction sans the wasted materials. This material is comparable to a sock; it has a close-fitting feel and it effectively provides sustained support.
Additionally, the Controlskin area is geared towards ball control and touch. This football boot has a patterned embossing in the vamp area to provide the necessary friction for better ball control. The laceless design minimizes distractions and affords the player a wider strike zone when making a shot.
Finally, the cut for this soccer shoe extends to the ankle area. The mid-top design provides more support to the player’s foot.
Boost is used in this football boots’ cushioning system. This technology is a product of TPU pellets that are heated, expanded, and fused to create a one-piece cushion. The resulting material brings forth a responsive feel, maximizing the energy return in every step. Boost is also light enough to make every play session comfortable.
The outsole of the Adidas Predator Tango 19+ IN football shoe is created to promote traction and grip on indoor courts. This is achieved by a sequence of triangular and linear patterns found in the area. This setup is specifically designed for stability and traction. This also facilitates rotation.
- The Adidas Predator Tango 19+ IN football boot is available in a couple of colorways such as the Active red/Solar red/Core black and Bold blue/Silver metallic/Active red renditions.
- This soccer shoe model has a version for turf courts.
- The Adidas Predator Tango 19+ football boot model is part of the Initiator pack. The upper is predominantly red with a black detailing found in the forefoot and heel areas.