Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Review coming soon
Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf has just been released by Adidas. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Features of the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf
- Keeping up with the mesh trend, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf football boot both delivers in terms of fit and affordability. Forming the upper of the pair is a PrimeMesh material that is created out of an elastic fabric. This feature effectively wraps around the player’s foot, while bringing a snug feel.
- Internal foam layers are also included in the shoe’s design which is primarily placed at the vamp. A central lacing system which is included into the cleat’s design allows for fit adjustability, as well.
- This football boot gets assistance for cushioning through an EVA-based material spanning the entirety of the shoe. This element is a tried-and-tested material for shock-absorption, minimizing the impact on every step.
- For traction and stability in turf courts, the outsole consists of rubber-based circular and oval-shaped knobs which are peppered across the soleplate. This setup allows maximum grip which allows players to adapt during fast play.
Fit and sizing
Through an elastic Primemesh upper which wraps around the player’s foot, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf football boot provides a snug fit for its wearers. Reinforcing comfort is an EVA foam layer incorporated into the shoe. This section doubles as a cushioning system. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 6 to 11.5. A central lacing system has been made available in the football boot’s design to accommodate customizability.
Traction for this football boot model is brought about by a rubber-based soleplate. The stud configuration includes numerous circular and oval knob-like stubs that are distributed throughout the soleplate of the shoe. This pattern allows for maximum traction on the turf ground courts, allowing grip during an intensive play session.
Wrapping around the wearer’s foot, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf football boot is created with a Primemesh upper which brings an elastic and snug fit. An internal foam layer cushions the vamp of the shoe, as well. For maximum adjustability, a central lacing system has been integrated into this football boot model’s design.
For additional cushioning, an EVA component covers the shoe. This portion helps to minimize the impact for each step while maximizing cushioning for the player.
- The cushioning system is created with an EVA-based material which is a common feature of football boots for its shock-absorbing qualities.