Who should buy the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor
This Adidas cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with a Total Control outsole for stability and speed on flat indoor surfaces
- You are after a soccer cleat with irregular patterns on sole for quick traction
Features of the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor
- The Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor comes to take command of the pitch. This indoor contender from the renowned Predator line is crafted to boost control and precision when playing on hard surfaces.
- Players are sure to benefit from this soccer cleat’s soft synthetic upper that adapts to the shape of the foot. The upper employs control stitching that works to give users better control of the ball. With this innovation, ball handling is significantly improved, allowing for high accuracy in strikes and passes.
- This indoor soccer cleat also utilizes a molded heel, which works to deliver a tight, form-fitting wrap around the foot. With this kind of fit, the foot is able to move more naturally. Consequently, players are able to execute instinctive moves throughout the game.
- To further enhance fit, this version of the Predator showcases a central lacing system that reinforces a snug fit. The laces can also be adjusted to cater to a wearer’s fit preference. Also, a traditional tongue works to deliver some amount of cushioning over the midfoot. It also highlights the Adidas logo.
- The base of the soccer cleat is equipped with a Total Control outsole. This sole unit promises to provide stability and speed when playing on flat indoor surfaces. Additionally, the irregular patterns integrated into the sole help supply grip and responsiveness on the pitch.
Size and fit
The Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor has been designed in the standard men’s sizes but runs a bit small. Majority of its users suggested getting a full size bigger to get the perfect fit.
It incorporates a molded heel construction that ensures a snug fit. Like many Predator models including the Predator 18.1 Firm Ground, it also relies on a standard lacing system to reinforce the tightness while allowing for some personalization in fit.
The brand has installed a non-marking Total Control outsole to this low top soccer cleat. Aside from offering stability, this sole unit also enables high-speed control on indoor courts.
The sole also utilizes a combination of irregular patterns to help deliver traction for quick movements on the playground.
The upper of the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor is lined with synthetic material that delivers suppleness. It is also detailed with control stitching to enable improved responsiveness when handling the ball.
Additionally, a molded heel works to deliver a snug wrap around the foot.
Over at the midfoot, a standard lacing system offers a snug yet customizable fit that does not necessarily restrain the foot.
Meanwhile, a basic tongue lightly pads contact areas for better comfort.
- The Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor is available in a Black / White / Red and a White / Black / Coral colorway.
- This soccer cleat also comes in a turf variation, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf.