Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Tango, Adidas Predator
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor comes to take command of the pitch. This indoor contender from the renowned Predator line is crafted to boost control and precision when playing on hard surfaces.
- Players are sure to benefit from this football boot’s soft synthetic upper that adapts to the shape of the foot. The upper employs control stitching that works to give users better control of the ball. With this innovation, ball handling is significantly improved, allowing for high accuracy in strikes and passes.
- This indoor football boot also utilizes a molded heel, which works to deliver a tight, form-fitting wrap around the foot. With this kind of fit, the foot is able to move more naturally. Consequently, players are able to execute instinctive moves throughout the game.
- To further enhance fit, this version of the Predator showcases a central lacing system that reinforces a snug fit. The laces can also be adjusted to cater to a wearer’s fit preference. Also, a traditional tongue works to deliver some amount of cushioning over the midfoot. It also highlights the Adidas logo.
- The base of the football boot is equipped with a Total Control outsole. This sole unit promises to provide stability and speed when playing on flat indoor surfaces. Additionally, the irregular patterns integrated into the sole help supply grip and responsiveness on the pitch.
The Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor has been designed in the standard men’s sizes but runs a bit small. Majority of its users suggested getting a full size bigger to get the perfect fit. It incorporates a molded heel construction that ensures a snug fit. Like many Predator models including the Predator 18.1 Firm Ground, it also relies on a standard lacing system to reinforce the tightness while allowing for some personalization in fit.
The brand has installed a non-marking Total Control outsole to this low top football boot. Aside from offering stability, this sole unit also enables high-speed control on indoor courts. The sole also utilizes a combination of irregular patterns to help deliver traction for quick movements on the playground.
The upper of the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor is lined with synthetic material that delivers suppleness. It is also detailed with control stitching to enable improved responsiveness when handling the ball. Additionally, a molded heel works to deliver a snug wrap around the foot.
Over at the midfoot, a standard lacing system offers a snug yet customizable fit that does not necessarily restrain the foot. Meanwhile, a basic tongue lightly pads contact areas for better comfort.
- The Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Indoor is available in a Black / White / Red and a White / Black / Coral colorway.
- This football boot also comes in a turf variation, the Adidas Predator Tango 18.4 Turf.