Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Tango, Adidas Predator
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
On feet, these are unsurprisingly very very comfortable. The boost midsole of this shoe really reminds me a lot of the NMD. So you have a significant amount of boost on the heel where I think it has the most bouncy feel to it. Whereas the forefoot to box area is still cushioned but is defiitely a lot more low profile and thinner in general.
Features of the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers
- Influenced by many of its counterparts including the Adidas Predator Tango 18.1 Firm Ground version, the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers is perfected to rule both the pitch and the street. Apart from its classy colorways, it also carries unique features that made it different from other trainers.
- These trainers feature a laceless design that is also seen on its firm ground flagship, the Predator 18+ Firm Ground and works to give ease and convenience to wearers. Its Primeknit textile upper provides ultralight comfort and adaptive support. This upper mimics the shape of the foot to lock it down and prevent slipping. These characteristics primarily are the reasons why the boot eliminates the need for laces.
- The stretchy Sockfit collar is one noticeable feature of this football boot. Engineered to provide adaptive ankle stability, the Sockfiit collar will expand to support the foot in every move
- Another feature that this football boot boasts is its responsive boost midsole. It provides maximum in-shoe comfort and charges each step to keep the user on top of every situation.
- To provide excellent traction on both the pitch and the street, Adidas built this shoe with rubber outsole. It does not only prevent the wearer from slipping, it also supports the heel of the foot.
Fit and sizing
Wearers can expect a snug fit and a sock-like experience from the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers because of its one-piece construction. This football boot comes in standard sizes for men, and it fits true to size.
A non-marking, rubber outsole lines the base of the Predator Tango 18+ Trainers. This sole unit efficiently provides stability alongside delivering reliable traction on hard street surfaces.
This football boot employs the Boost midsole. This technology works to give energy with every step as well as ensure a comfortable experience for the wearer.
The upper of the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers wear an anatomically designed Primeknit textile that wraps around the foot. It mimics the shape of the foot and provides excellent fit and support without the need for laces. This will aid in better ball control and handling. The super lightweight Primeknit textile also offers breathable comfort. Meanwhile, the Sockfit collar offers enough stretch to promote stability as well as ankle mobility.
Special Colorways of the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers
Adidas Skystalker Pack
The Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers in the Skystalker Pack feature a primary black tint accented with red details. This collection took inspiration from the deadly predators of the animal kingdom.
Adidas Cold Blooded Pack
The Cold-Blooded Pack gives a new look to the classic red and white shoe. The Predator Tango 18+ Trainers in the Cold-Blooded Pack sport dominant white upper with a Real Coral accent around the sole.
Adidas Deadly Strike Pack
Meant to give a primal vibe, the Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Tango in the Deadly Strike Pack is inspired by the most lethal predators in the wild. It combines the colors of nature with a deadly design to complement those lethal moves on the pitch.
- This football boot weighs 294 grams.