Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
If you do find a pair that you like there, don’t expect the boots to be listed at an affordable price! Initially, these boots retailed for $150 but now they have doubled in value since they are so rare to find. I’m thinking this pair might have to sit on my display shelf, front and center in a nice shady spot, for a few more years.
- A true power cleat, there’s a reason why the Adidas Predator Precision soccer cleat is as iconic as it is. Sporting not only a classic look but also a classic construction the pair was first released in 2000. This is the very first model to feature interchangeable studs as well as the Velcro feature that hold down the shoe’s fold-over tongue.
- Starting with the upper, kangaroo leather brings its wearers comfort and a personalized fit over time as it stretches in accordance to the shape of the player’s foot.
- Sprintframe technology has been incorporated into the shoe’s outsole. This system keeps the player’s foot close to the ground while bringing support and comfort to its wearers. It is also designed to be lightweight.
- The outsole consists of a total of eleven studs which is designed to bring grip and traction in firm ground courts.
The Adidas Predator Precision Firm Ground soccer cleat brings a comfortable fit for its users using its kangaroo leather upper. As the material is extremely moldable, it overtime wraps and shapes to the of the wearer’s foot, creating a personalized fit. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 ½ to 12 ½. An asymmetrical loop lacing system is made available to further the cleat’s fit. The lacing system’s design is quite different from the usual ones placed at the center as can be seen in the Adidas Predator 18.1 and 19.1 models.
A true classic power cleat, the construction of this cleat involves traditional materials and design. For one, the upper is constructed out of kangaroo leather which is ideal for soccer cleats due to its moldability. It is also highly valuable for its softness ensuring a comfortable feel for its wearers during play.
A fold-over tongue incorporated into an asymmetrical loop lacing system is in parallel with the pair’s classic look. A Velcro feature aids in keeping the tongue in place.
Adidas’ Sprintframe technology is incorporated into the Predator Precision’s outsole. A design inspired by bridges’ fluid design, it mimics the ability of bridges to support tremendous amounts of weight while being lightweight. It is also designed for foot stability.
The stud configuration, on the other hand, includes a total of eleven conical firm ground studs. Seven studs are placed in the forefoot, while four are incorporated in the heel area. This set-up allows for optimal traction and grip on firm ground courts.
- The Adidas Predator Precision FG soccer cleat is available in the Blue Grey/ Cloud White/ Collegiate Red colorway.