Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Predator 19.4 Flexible Ground
- The Adidas Predator 19.4 Flexible Ground soccer boot combines a synthetic upper with an outsole that can adapt to a variety of surfaces. The synthetic upper facilitates ball control through embossings primarily found in the forefoot area.
- A tongue and a central lacing system are included in the shoe’s construction to enhance the soccer shoe’s fit. Aiding the fit is an anatomically designed heel area. Because of its low-top design, this model is expected to allow easier movement for the player.
- Adaptability is a given for this pair as the outsole can work in several surface types: hard ground, firm ground, and even artificial grass. A total of twelve triangular studs have been placed throughout the soleplate; eight studs are in the forefoot area while four are incorporated into the heel area.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Predator 19.4 Flexible Ground football boot is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 6.5 to 13. A central lacing system has been incorporated into the shoe’s construction for fit personalization. A lace guard placed at the tongue area ensures stability for the player, as well.
It is worth noting, however, that a sizing issue has been documented. Several users are in agreement that this football boot is half to one size small. So, it’s been recommended by some to go for a half size larger to get the best possible fit. If possible, it would also be ideal to visit the nearest shoe store to try on a pair.
Made with a synthetic material, the upper of the Adidas Predator 19.4 Flexible Ground provides the player insulation during an intense play session. The forefoot area also enhances ball control as it features grooves that create friction.
A traditional lacing system placed at the soccer shoe’s center provides fit customizability. Additionally, a lace guard situated at the center of the tongue area makes sure of stability.
A distinctive Predator text is displayed across the lateral side of the boot. The Adidas logo is also a standout at the top portion of the tongue.
Geared for flexibility, the outsole of the shoe can adapt to a variety of surfaces, including hard ground, firm ground, and artificial grass. There are a total of twelve triangular studs placed on the outsole. Eight are found in the forefoot area while the heel carries four.
Making sure to imprint the Adidas logo on the field, the outsole also features the famed brand’s mark. The embossing is situated in the middle of the soleplate area.
- The Adidas Predator 19.4 shoes are available in several in colorways including:
- Core Black/ Active Red
- Footwear White/ Bold Blue/
- Bold Blue/ Silver Met./ Active Red
- Silver/ Black/ Red