Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The supportive mesh upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Turf soccer shoe brings breathability to its wearers. This model is highly similar to its predecessor, the Adidas Predator 18.3, which carries the same upper material and look. It brings with it an embossed texturing which not only serves as an aesthetic element to this soccer cleat but also adds to ball control.
- A tongueless design is paired with a traditional lacing system placed in the shoe. Furthermore, a mid top collar extends to the ankle area. The medial side of the shoe features the bold Three Stipes logo while the heel area carries the Predator logo.
- A non-removable insole is also included.
- The outsole of the is specially designed for turf courts. The area features hexagonal patterns that bring traction and grip for this soccer shoes’ wearers.
The Adidas Predator 19.3 Turf soccer cleat brings a comfortable fit through its mesh-based upper. The material is designed to wrap around the player’s foot. The central lacing system reinforces a customizable fit for the pair. The pair is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 6.5 to 13.
The mesh upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Turf soccer cleat brings a comfortable fit. The material wraps around the wearer’s foot while extending to the ankle area due to its mid top construction. The fit is further enhanced through a traditional lacing system that brings customizability. An embossing in the upper delivers control for the ball, as well.
Designed for turf courts, the outsole delivers grip and traction through a hexagonal pattern embedded in the area.
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 Turf soccer cleat is available in several colorways including:
Active red/Solar red/Core black
Core black/Activv red
Bold blue/Silver metallic/Active red