Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground is built for athletes who don’t hesitate to take command of the pitch. It is packed with features that give users precision and confidence on the soft ground.
- The German brand has fitted this football boot with a Primemesh upper, similar to its firm ground counterpart. The material offers a supportive fit, imitating the shape of the heel to ensure a secure lockdown. Additionally, this boot utilizes Control Embossing on its vamp for an excellent first touch that keeps the ball glued on the surfaces for the best control.
- Another feature of this soft ground football boot is its central lacing system that helps keep the foot in place when at play. These adjustable laces offer wearers a secure and personalized fit.
- Extending to the ankle is a stretchy sock-like collar that hugs the foot in a skin-tight fit. This feature provides stability and lockdown, preventing slips when moving across the pitch. It also allows adequate ankle mobility.
- A synthetic outsole lines the base of this football boot. Suited for soft ground surfaces, this sole unit utilizes a mix of molded and screw-in studs arranged on the forefoot and rearfoot. The stud pattern works to deliver rock-solid stability on wet, muddy pitches.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground comes in the standard sizes for men. It has a regular width and fits true to size. The Primemesh upper of this football boot promises a snug fit that conforms to the shape of the foot. Meanwhile, the sock collar and the central laces reinforce the tight wrap around the foot, ensuring that the foot is secure during the game.
Primemesh lines the upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Soft Ground. It offers a form-fitting wrap around the foot for a supportive fit. Extending to the ankle is a stretchable sock-like collar that provides lockdown and stability. As an added detail, the vamp is treated with the brand’s Control embossing to help enhance ball grip, so players get excellent command of the ball.
The midfoot uses a traditional lacing system that helps improve fit. These adjustable strings give wearers the option of customizing the fit of their boot to match their preference.
Adidas has fitted this Predator boot with a synthetic outsole suited for the soft ground. For the best traction, the boot combines molded and removable studs that are placed strategically on the plate. The traction pattern delivers stability on soft, wet pitches and provides the grip needed to execute changes in direction, twists, and turns