Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Adidas Predator model is created to provide comfort and support to its wearer. The upper of the shoe is created with a combination of an anatomically designed mesh material and suede, which covers the toe area. The mesh material, which extends up to the ankle area, delivers a supportive and sock-like fit. The suede element, on the other hand, creates a soft and comfortable sensation for the wearer.
- To drive fit personalization, the tongueless shoe carries a traditional lacing system which is placed at the center of the upper.
- An EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) material serves as the insole of the pair. In addition to this is a reliable Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole delivers traction and grip for the pair.
The Adidas Predator 19.3 shoe has a comfortable fit. The upper construction is created from a combination of mesh and suede. The mesh upper is anatomically designed to envelop the contours of the player’s foot effectively. A supportive fit is brought about by its high-top design. The suede element, in turn, also brings a soft sensation for the player.
The pair is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 8.5 to 12. A central lacing system has been incorporated into this boot to customize its fit.
The suede upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 shoes have a soft and comfortable fit. It envelops the foot and creates a sock-like sensation. Extending up to the ankle area is an anatomically designed mesh which delivers support and stability for the player.
For ball touch, there is stitching at the forefoot area. This feature reduces ball slippage and enhances ball control.
Though the shoe has a modern tongueless design, a traditional lacing system is still placed at the center of the upper to allow fit customization.
A Thermoplastic Urethane outsole is used for this Predator model. It is a tried and tested material for its traction and grip. The traction pattern embedded into the area is numerous zigzagging lines.
Adidas Predator 19.3 ‘Exhibit Pack’
Drenched in blue as part of the Adidas Predator 19 Exhibit pack, the Adidas Predator 19.3 is sure to stand out in the pitch. The majority of the boot is colored in the sky-like hue while minute elements are either colored with silver or red. The Adidas logo makes use of silver to pop out. Traces of the metallic shade are also used for areas in the heel area as well as the soleplate. A linear element colored in red is found in the forefoot area, elevating the pair’s overall aesthetic. Other collections that are part of this color pack include the Copa, Nemeziz, and X lines.
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 shoes are available in several in colorways including:
- Bold Blue/ Footwear White/ Active Red
- MGH Solid Grey/ Footwear White/ Core Black
- Footwear White/ Bold Blue/ Core Black
- DGH Solid Grey/ Matte Silver/ Active Red
- The insole of the 19.3 version of the Adidas Predator cleat is formed with an EVA material.