Features of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Shoes
- The Adidas Predator model is created to provide comfort and support to its wearer. The upper of the shoe is created with a combination of an anatomically designed mesh material and suede, which covers the toe area. The mesh material, which extends up to the ankle area, delivers a supportive and sock-like fit. The suede element, on the other hand, creates a soft and comfortable sensation for the wearer.
- To drive fit personalization, the tongueless shoe carries a traditional lacing system which is placed at the center of the upper.
- An EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) material serves as the insole of the pair. In addition to this is a reliable Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole delivers traction and grip for the pair.
Size and fit
The Adidas Predator 19.3 shoe has a comfortable fit. The upper construction is created from a combination of mesh and suede. The mesh upper is anatomically designed to envelop the contours of the player’s foot effectively. A supportive fit is brought about by its high-top design. The suede element, in turn, also brings a soft sensation for the player.
The pair is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 8.5 to 12. A central lacing system has been incorporated into this cleat to customize its fit.
The suede upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 shoes have a soft and comfortable fit. It envelops the foot and creates a sock-like sensation. Extending up to the ankle area is an anatomically designed mesh which delivers support and stability for the player.
For ball touch, there is stitching at the forefoot area. This feature reduces ball slippage and enhances ball control.
Though the shoe has a modern tongueless design, a traditional lacing system is still placed at the center of the upper to allow fit customization.
A Thermoplastic Urethane outsole is used for this Predator model. It is a tried and tested material for its traction and grip. The traction pattern embedded into the area is numerous zigzagging lines.
Special Colorways of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Shoes
Adidas Predator 19.3 ‘Exhibit Pack’
Drenched in blue as part of the Adidas Predator 19 Exhibit pack, the Adidas Predator 19.3 is sure to stand out in the pitch. The majority of the cleat is colored in the sky-like hue while minute elements are either colored with silver or red. The Adidas logo makes use of silver to pop out. Traces of the metallic shade are also used for areas in the heel area as well as the soleplate. A linear element colored in red is found in the forefoot area, elevating the pair’s overall aesthetic. Other collections that are part of this color pack include the Copa, Nemeziz, and X lines.
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 shoes are available in several in colorways including:
- Bold Blue/ Footwear White/ Active Red
- MGH Solid Grey/ Footwear White/ Core Black
- Footwear White/ Bold Blue/ Core Black
- DGH Solid Grey/ Matte Silver/ Active Red
- The insole of the 19.3 version of the Adidas Predator cleat is formed with an EVA material.