Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground features a single-bootie Primemesh upper. It gives a comfortable and lightweight fit. The stretchable textile allows wearers to get in the shoe with so much ease.
- The Controlskin technology in the vamp of these Adidas soccer shoes has a ribbed texture in the forefoot. It promotes ball control in any weather condition.
- For a secure fit, the Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground comes with an anatomically designed heel. These soccer shoes run true to size. If adjustments are needed, the shoes come with laces.
- These firm ground soccer cleats feature a total of eleven geometrical Hybrid studs. The seven forefoot studs deliver adequate grip. The four heel studs provide rotation, stability, and support.
The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground boasts a Primemesh upper. It provides a secure and sock-like fit. The shoelaces can be adjusted to achieve the desired snugness. These soccer cleats run true to size. The Predator 19.2 Firm Ground comes in men’s sizes from 6.5 to 13.5.
If the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground is built with Controlframe technology, the outsole layers of the 19.2 are injected with high-performance thermo polyurethane. It helps stabilize the footwork of the soccer player. The soccer shoe also comes with an anatomically designed heel for great lockdown.
The outsoles of these football shoes come with Hybrid studs. The seven geometrical studs on the forefoot provides a nice grip on firm grounds. The four geometrical studs on the heel deliver a smooth rotation on multidirectional movement backed with adequate support and stability.
The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground comes with a structured Primemesh upper. Its glove-like hug has a soft and lightweight sensation during the entire game. The Primemesh material allows the wearer to achieve a smooth fit. It also makes the collar stretchable for ease of wear.
The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground has the same Controlskin technology as its predecessor the 18.2. The vamp in the forefoot has a ribbed-like texture. It helps control the ball at any pace.
- The Adidas Predator 19.2 Firm Ground soccer shoes comes in these colorways–Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black, Black/Black/Active Red, and Bold Blue/Silver Metallic/Football Blue.