Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers
- Created for players who are not afraid to take a stand, the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers take design inspiration from its firm ground soccer cleat counterparts as it seeks to dominate the small-sided play.
- This football boot has been fitted with an anatomically designed textile material for its upper. The material gives a form-fitting hug around the foot for enhanced support and stability. Moreover, the color-shifting details on this upper add to the boot’s aesthetic appeal.
- Over the midfoot, this trainer shows a central lacing system that secures the foot in place. It also gives players the option of a more personalized fit.
- Adidas has also equipped the Predator 19.1 Trainer with a Boost midsole. This cushioning system is highly responsive ensuring optimum comfort for the foot. It performs with improved energy return with every step, so players remain unstoppable on the court.
- This soccer shoe also sports a rubber outsole that is ideal for use on the indoor courts. It features linear patterns on its base, meant to offer adequate grip that facilitates quick turns and twists on hard surfaces.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers come in a men’s version and in the standard sizes. It is known to fit true to size. Wearers can expect these soccer shoes to have a snug and supportive fit from its anatomically designed upper that forms to the foot. Equipped with central laces, this boot allows player to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness.
The upper of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainer is lined with an anatomically designed textile upper. This material hugs the foot snugly for added support and comfort. Extending to the ankle is a sock-like collar that locks down the foot, ensuring stability. Adidas has also employed some color-shifting details on the upper for enhanced aesthetic value.
The midfoot highlights a central lacing system that tightens to reinforce the snug fit of the soccer shoe. This allows for a customized fit for every wearer.
Adidas utilizes the Boost cushioning system for these Predator soccer shoes. This midsole performs with high responsiveness, optimizing energy return with each step. It also works to protect the foot and prevent injuries when at play.
Durable rubber material serves as the base of this football boot. The irregular patterns employed on the sole work to supply traction that is beneficial when making turns and twists or executing directional changes when playing on hard surfaces like those in indoor courts.
- This football boot weighs 282 grams.
- It comes in three colorways - a Core Black/Cloud White colorway, an Active Red/Cloud White colorway, and a Cloud White/Core Black colorway.