Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
80 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
In conclusion, the Predator 19.1 is in fact a solid boot that I can recommend. If you like the Predator 18.1, you're going to like the Predator 19.1 and that's because they're exactly the same thing.
Say out of ten, I give it a solid eight because I did enjoy what the Predator used to be about - a bit more of a leathery lower cut Beckham-style but I like these.
- The Primeknit upper of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground delivers a lightweight and comfortable fit to the entire foot. The stretchable ankle material makes it easy and quick for footballers to put on and remove the boot.
- The vamp of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground features the Controlskin technology. It is ribbed to promote ball control regardless of the weather condition.
- The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground has shoelaces for an enhanced fit. Contrary to the Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground, the 19.1 comes with a rubber heel for an extra grip on the heel.
- For stability, the anatomically-designed heel comes with a molded Controlframe. The innovation stretches all over the boot down to the forefoot. It gives footballers good control of the ball including dribbling.
- The outsole has Hybrid stud tips meant for firm grounds. The seven geometrical studs on the forefoot are neatly distributed to provide substantial grip on firm grounds. The four conical studs at the heel provide football players superb traction and intense rotation.
The Primeknit upper delivers a sock-like and secured fit. These boots are available in men’s sizes from 6.5 to 13.5. The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground is true-to-size. For a customized fit, the shoelaces can be adjusted.
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground comes with the Controlframe technology. It is an injection molded into the outsole for stability for dribbling and fast plays. These Predator football boots have a molded heel for ultimate lockdown.
The outsole boasts with Hybrid studs. The forefoot has seven geometrical studs. It provides superb grip on firm grounds. The heel has four conical studs which provides great rotation, support, and stability, especially during breaks.
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground is made of a Primeknit upper. It is a soft, lightweight and comfortable textile engineered to wrap the foot supportively. The textile in the ankle delivers a swift entry for the foot.
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground comes with a Controlskin technology. Through its ribbed texture, the technology gives the forefoot the power to control the ball. Whatever weather there is, the Controlskin in the vamp keeps the ball glued to the foot.
- The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground boot sees one colorway that is the Active Red / Solar Red / Black.