Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
80 / 100 based on 2 expert reviews
In conclusion, the Predator 19.1 is in fact a solid boot that I can recommend. If you like the Predator 18.1, you're going to like the Predator 19.1 and that's because they're exactly the same thing.
Say out of ten, I give it a solid eight because I did enjoy what the Predator used to be about - a bit more of a leathery lower cut Beckham-style but I like these.
- The Primeknit upper of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground delivers a lightweight and comfortable fit to the entire foot. The stretchable ankle material makes it easy and quick for soccerers to put on and remove the cleat.
- The vamp of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground features the Controlskin technology. It is ribbed to promote ball control regardless of the weather condition.
- The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground has shoelaces for an enhanced fit. Contrary to the Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground, the 19.1 comes with a rubber heel for an extra grip on the heel.
- For stability, the anatomically-designed heel comes with a molded Controlframe. The innovation stretches all over the cleat down to the forefoot. It gives soccerers good control of the ball including dribbling.
- The outsole has Hybrid stud tips meant for firm grounds. The seven geometrical studs on the forefoot are neatly distributed to provide substantial grip on firm grounds. The four conical studs at the heel provide soccer players superb traction and intense rotation.
The Primeknit upper delivers a sock-like and secured fit. These cleats are available in men’s sizes from 6.5 to 13.5. The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground is true-to-size. For a customized fit, the shoelaces can be adjusted.
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground comes with the Controlframe technology. It is an injection molded into the outsole for stability for dribbling and fast plays. These Predator soccer cleats have a molded heel for ultimate lockdown.
The outsole boasts with Hybrid studs. The forefoot has seven geometrical studs. It provides superb grip on firm grounds. The heel has four conical studs which provides great rotation, support, and stability, especially during breaks.
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground is made of a Primeknit upper. It is a soft, lightweight and comfortable textile engineered to wrap the foot supportively. The textile in the ankle delivers a swift entry for the foot.
The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground comes with a Controlskin technology. Through its ribbed texture, the technology gives the forefoot the power to control the ball. Whatever weather there is, the Controlskin in the vamp keeps the ball glued to the foot.
- The Adidas Predator 19.1 Firm Ground cleat sees one colorway that is the Active Red / Solar Red / Black.