Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Predator 19+ Soft Ground
- Shred the opponent’s defense and take control of the pitch with the Adidas Predator 19+ SG. Designed for precision on soft natural surfaces, these Adidas football boots feature a laceless design constructed of supportive knit textile.
- The Predator 19+ SG’s Purecut laceless design makes sure nothing gets between you and the ball. The Primeknit upper wraps the foot for targeted support and an engineered fit. At the forefoot, a textured Controlskin upper enhances ball control.
- The Adidas Predator 19+ Soft Ground is also equipped with an innovative injection-molded Controlframe that stabilizes the foot during quick movements. A layer of Boost cushioning distributes stud pressure across the sole. Hybrid studs increase rotation and traction on soft, natural surfaces.
Fit and Sizing
These Adidas football boots provide an engineered fit with its lightweight Primeknit upper. An anatomical curve mimics the shape of the heel for superior lockdown. A stretchy Sockfit collar expands with the shape of the foot for easy entry.
The Adidas Predator 19+ Soft Ground is sold in men’s size 6 through 13. Buyers advise staying true to size for a comfortable fit.
The Predator 19+ SG is equipped with an innovative injection-molded Controlframe to help stabilize the foot during fast movements.
To amplify rotation and traction, these football boots boast a combination of fixed hybrid stud tips and interchangeable aluminum studs. Seven studs (four interchangeable and three fixed) are positioned at the forefoot while four studs (two interchangeable and two fixed) are located at the heel.
The Adidas Predator 19+ Soft Ground boasts a lightweight Primeknit upper for targeted support and increased movement. Forged knit is integrated along the midfoot for enhanced medial and lateral stability.
At the forefoot, an aggressive Controlskin vamp ensures that you have total control of the ball while the Purecut laceless sock provides a clean connection when you strike.
- The Adidas Predator 19+ SG is equipped with a responsive Boost sock liner for enhanced cushioning and energy return.
- Like the firm ground version of the Adidas Predator 19+, this model also arrives in Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black.