Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
In conclusion, the Predator 19+ is pretty much just more of the same.
- Designed for speed and precision, the Adidas Predator 19+ Firm Ground boasts a laceless upper construction made of lightweight Primeknit and Controlskin for clean contact and total control of the ball.
- The Predator 19+’s Purecut laceless sock helps you get closer to the action. By removing unnecessary layers, the laceless design makes sure that nothing gets between you and the ball.
- Made of Primeknit, the upper wraps the foot for a sock-like fit while the stretchy high-top collar allows for easy entry. Forged knit is integrated along the upper to increase medial and lateral stability.
- The upper is also constructed with Controlskin to help you control the ball at high speeds. The Controlskin upper is engineered to provide total ball control in all conditions.
- An injection-molded Controlframe helps stabilize the foot during fast movements on firm ground pitches. Hybrid stud tips enhance grip and rotational traction on firm, dry, and natural grass surfaces.
- These Adidas football boots are also equipped with a responsive Boost sock liner for enhanced comfort and energy return.
The Adidas Predator 19+ is constructed with a lightweight Primeknit upper that is designed to deliver a soft and snug fit from heel to toe. The stretchy Primeknit is engineered to conform to the anatomical curves of the foot; providing targeted support and ultimate lockdown.
These innovative Predator football boots from Adidas are available in men’s size 6 through 13. Wearers advise going true to size.
These Adidas football boots feature an injection-molded Controlframe that enhances grip and stabilizes the foot during quick movements.
Similar to the Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground, the Adidas Predator 19+ FG has four studs at the heel and five at the forefoot. The hybrid stud tips are designed to amplify rotational traction on natural grass.
The upper of the Predator 19+ FG features a combination of Adidas Primeknit and Controlskin for 360-degree support and enhanced ball control.
The upper is constructed of lightweight Primeknit for an engineered fit. The stretchable Primeknit upper also promotes natural motion.
An aggressive Controlskin vamp keeps the ball glued to your feet. The Controlskin upper ensures that you have total ball control in any situation.
The Adidas Predator 19+ FG’s Purecut laceless forefoot also brings you closer to the action by removing any distraction between you and the ball.
- These Adidas football boots are worn on the pitch by pros such as Ivan Rakitic, Paul Pogba, and Mesut Ozil.
- Part of Adidas’ Initiator pack, the Predator 19+ Firm Ground arrives in Active Red/Solar Red/Core Black.