Good to know
- The Predator 18+ Soft Ground utilizes high-quality Primeknit material on its upper. The knit is lightweight and responsive, aiding a close touch of the ball for better ball control. The Primeknit also extends to the collar, allowing a secure fit that contours to the natural shape of the foot.
- This soccer cleat highlights a laceless design that does away with the standard internal tongue. Instead, it employs the Purecut sock system that removes unnecessary bulk for a better feel on the ball. It also features the ControlSkin technology on its vamp that maintains consistent responsiveness no matter the weather condition.
- Adidas has fitted this cleat with their Boost Cushioning that increases energy return with each stride. For added stability, support zones are also integrated into the lateral and medial sides of the cleat.
- The base features the Controlframe outsole that integrates polyamide-injected layers for enhanced performance. Traction is supplied by a unique combination of molded hybrid studs and removable aluminum studs. This arrangement enables players to make turns and cuts without difficulty.
The Primeknit construction of the Adidas Predator 18+ Soft Ground, which is also used on Adidas Predator 19+ Firm Ground, ensures a snug, non-restricting wrap around the foot for a more natural movement. Meanwhile, the Boost cushioning gives wearers a more comfortable experience. Similar to its firm ground version, it is perceived by the majority to provide true-to-size measurements. This soccer cleat comes in the standard men’s sizes and has a medium width.
The Controlframe outsole installed in the soccer cleats works to provide high-speed stability on soft ground surfaces. This Predator model also features a unique stud configuration that combines non-detachable studs with hybrid tips and removable aluminum cleats. With this stud pattern, players can run across the pitch and execute plays with higher proficiency.
For its upper, the soft ground version of the Predator 18+ uses flexible and lightweight Primeknit that extends to the ankle collar. This allows for a secure fit as well as a close feel of the ball that enhances ball manipulation. Moreover, the ControlSkin vamp improves ball grip in all weather conditions.
- This soccer cleat weighs 8.4 oz.
- A firm ground version is also available, the Adidas Predator 18+ Firm Ground.