Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Predator, Paul Pogba Collection
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf
- The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf is part of the third season of the Adidas signature collection for the superstar midfielder, along with the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Firm Ground and the Adidas Paul Pogba 18+ Trainers. It reflects Paul Pogba’s eclectic creativity and personality on and off the pitch.
- This football boot features the revolutionary Primeknit upper that conforms to the foot much like a sock.
- The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf also has the Purecut laceless design. It allows the football boot to have a clean striking surface.
- It also has the ControlSkin layer which provides consistent ball control in both wet and dry conditions.
- The Sockfit collar around the ankle offers excellent support with every move.
- Forged Knit is also integrated into the midfoot. It is useful in providing lateral and medial support and lockdown.
- It features the Boost technology on the midsole as well. This cushioning system increases the energy return from the shoe when the foot strikes the surface.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf is available in men’s version only. Its sizes range from 6.5 to 13.5. This football boot has a tight fit from the laceless upper. Therefore, it is recommended for users with narrow feet. For players who have wide feet, they can get a pair that is one half to one full size bigger than their usual size.
The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf features a rubber outsole with white trim. A small extension piece is found on the toe box to protect the shoe from the harsh artificial surface. Underneath the soleplate, multiple rubber nubs offer excellent traction on turf fields (TF).
The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf upper is made of the same Primeknit material found on the firm ground variation. It is a lightweight, knit-based material that conforms to the shape of the foot for an adaptive fit.
This football boot has an adaptive collar that adequately supports the ankle by providing a sock-like fit. The Sockfit construction is also made out of Primeknit.
Purecut technology presents a laceless and stitchless upper. By removing the laceless, the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf has a wide and distraction-less striking surface.
Integrated into the midfoot of this football boot is the new Forged Knit technology. It offers zonal patterns of lateral and medial support.
There are ridges on the forefoot area of the upper. This innovation, called the Predator Element, together with the ControlSkin provides the shoe with excellent ball touch and control.
The understated design of this football boot is also similar to the firm ground variation. The upper comes in gunmetal grey with the Purecut laceless system in deep burgundy. Paul Pogba’s logo is found at the top of the collar in tonal burgundy while the Predator logo is found at the back of the heel. The iconic Three Stripes logo is placed on the lateral side of this football boot.
- The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf weighs 11.4 ounces.
- Boost technology is found on the midsole of this football boot. It acts as the shoe’s cushioning system and enhances push-off by increasing energy return.
- This football boot is available in firm ground variations: Adidas Predator 18+ FG and Adidas Predator 19+ Firm Ground.
- It has trainer versions too: Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers, and Adidas Predator Tango 18+ Trainers.