Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Predator, Paul Pogba Collection
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
89 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
It's got basically what has to be there-the Forged knit ribs, it's a lovely sneaker. It is usually in the insole like football.
Features of the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainers
- Adidas has once again collaborated with superstar midfielder Paul Pogba in their Paul Pogba Season 3 Collection. As part of this limited edition pack, the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainer sports a Metallic Grey and Burgundy color theme.
- This lifestyle football boot features a Primeknit upper that provides excellent heel-to-toe fit.
- An adaptive collar offers a sock-like fit and dynamic support around the ankle area. The mid-top design also adds to the futuristic design of the Adidas PP Predator 18+ TR.
- Boost technology found on the midsole of this football boot offers all-day comfort.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ trainers is available in sizes 6.5 to 13.5 for men only. Because it is a laceless shoe, it is expected to have a tight fit. It is recommended for people with narrow feet.
The bold shape of the synthetic outsole completes the stylish look of this football boot. Its overall aesthetic is patterned to the standard Predator Tango 18+ Trainers. The rubber component of this shoe is meant to offer grip on streets and stadiums.
The midsole of the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainers features the Boost cushioning system. The high energy return from the full-length Boost midsole offers superior comfort for all-day use.
The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainers has a Primeknit upper that wraps the foot for adaptive support. This lightweight material is designed to adapt to the shape of the foot creating a sock-like fit and feel.
For its mid-top collar, this football boot uses the highly adaptive Sockfit technology. It is made of a very elastic material that expands to support the ankle. It extends to the center and creates a clean look that complements the overall minimalist design of the shoe.
Similar to the firm ground (FG) variation, the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainers also has the ControlSkin layer. It works as the shoe’s weather control element.
The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainers comes in a light grey upper. It has some subtle knit patterns in the forefoot. The Three stripes logo can be found on the lateral side of the shoe in a darker grey color. The inside of the collar features a burgundy knit. Pogba’s logo is at the top of the collar while the Predator logo is placed at the back of the heel.
- The Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Trainers is part of the third Adidas Paul Pogba collection together with the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Firm Ground and the Adidas Paul Pogba Predator 18+ Turf.
- This football boot can be used as everyday casual footwear.
- Regular versions of this player-themed soccer shoe are the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers, and the Adidas Predator 18+ Trainers.