Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
92 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
On feet, these feel much better than I was honestly expecting. Way different for the regular version mainly because of the material of the upper. It's got a like a sock-like feel to it, not a lot of structure but very, very comfortable.
- With the big three-striped brand’s collaboration with the midfielder, Paul Pogba, they have come up with soccer cleat designs that astound not only with aesthetics but with unique features, as well. The Adidas Paul Pogba Ace 17.1 Trainer is one trainer that celebrates Pogba’s playmaking skills with its innovative technologies and street-owning performance.
- Among the highlights of this soccer cleat is the famed Boost technology, the brand’s most responsive cushioning. This energy-boosting midsole works to maximize energy-return with each stride, may it be inside or outside the pitch. The PU (polyurethane) capsules on this layer absorb energy and utilize that energy to propel each step.
- Another feature of this low top soccer cleat is its knitted jacquard upper. This provides lightweight breathability alongside a comfortable wrap around the foot. It also allows for natural movement of the foot.
- This soccer cleat has also been fitted with a Purecut collar that offers a supportive fit. The collar also performs with much flexibility facilitating easy entry of the foot. With the cleat’s central lacing system, wearers can control just how snug they want the fit to be.
- The base of this soccer cleat utilizes a rubber outsole that is both lightweight and durable. With its abrasion-resistant qualities, this sole unit can last through multiple wears. Moreover, this sole unit delivers exceptional traction on hard concrete surfaces making it a suitable companion on the streets.
The Adidas Paul Pogba Ace 17.1 Trainers has been released in the standard men’s sizes, from 7 to 10.5. It has a broader width and fits true to size. Wearers can expect a supportive fit from this soccer cleat owing to its Purecut collar. Meanwhile, the central lacing system provides the option of adaptability in terms of the cleat’s tightness.
This soccer cleat is fitted with a lightweight rubber outsole that boasts of its abrasion-resistance. This sole unit is uniquely set with diamond-shaped patterns spread throughout its entirety. This helps deliver reliable traction on hard street surfaces.
This soccer cleat highlights the Boost midsole, which is deemed to be the brand’s most responsive cushioning system. This foam serves to optimize energy by increasing energy return with each stride.
The upper of the Adidas Paul Pogba Ace 17.1 Trainers utilizes a woven jacquard construction with a sleek camouflage print. Apart from a unique design, the upper also gives a comfortable hug around the foot and allows for natural movement.
Over at the ankle, this soccer cleat relies on its Purecut collar for stability and lockdown. Meanwhile, the central laces allow for fit customization.