Adidas NMD_XR1 Primeknit
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
79% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Good to know
The Adidas NMD_XR1 PK is available in men’s and women’s sizing. This modern-looking casual footwear, with its sock-like upper, promises to surround your feet in comfort while providing ample support.
With the Boost Technology, it provides better energy return to its users as well as delivers responsive cushioning. Also, for lightweight cushioning, it has molded EVA midsole inserts. It has rubber outsoles to ensure a sure-footed grip.
The NMD XR1 Primeknit possesses a minimalistic and unique look that is recognizable even from afar. It is made of breathable and flexible material. Wearers can thereby expect this shoe to provide all-day comfort, even in the warmest of weather.
With stunning colors, this shoe is capable of upgrading your outfit in an instant. It goes well with jeans, shorts, leggings and other casual and athletic clothing. Check out below some of the suggested styles to wear the Adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit shoes:
- A white pair of Adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit shoes look fantastic when paired with camouflage jeans and a black hoodie shirt.
- Users can wear a gray pair of these sneakers with cuffed khaki pants or denim jeans along with a plain or graphic shirt.
- A pair of sporty joggers with a hoodie shirt or plain shirt also works perfectly with the NMD XR1 of Adidas Originals.
- Buyers can even stylishly wear their NMD_XR1 Primeknit sneakers and match them with sporty shorts, a shirt, and a camouflage jacket.
- Girls can wear cuffed distressed denim jeans and a graphic shirt to match their Adidas NMD sneakers.
- These low tops can stylishly match a black mini-dress with a plaid long-sleeve that is wrapped around the hip.
- Ladies can also rock their pair with a black mini skirt and a sleeveless denim shirt for both a stylish look and comfortable feel on a hot day.
- For a casual yet cool outfit during the autumn season, a pair of black jeans and a black hoodie can effortlessly match a pair of black Adidas NMD XR1 Primeknit shoes.
Aside from its stretchy upper, the Adidas NMD_XR1 Primeknit is also equipped with a lightweight Boost midsole that is popular for its energy-returning properties. Keeping the NMD look intact, it also features the signature molded EVA midsole plugs which, not only provides stability but also completes the look of this crowd-pleaser.
Leading the market in the sneaker industry is not easy. In fact, Adidas, a brand that has been around for over 65 years, had to go through many hoops and leap through numerous fences to survive. Recently, however, it seems that they have finally come up with a strategy to defeat their long-time adversary and win this industry’s grueling battle.
2015 was a strong year for Adidas. It was during this time that tech-packed creations like the Tubular, Ultra Boost and Yeezys were introduced. This was also the year when the famous NMD series debuted. Launched in December 2015, this line sold like hotcakes without the need for any real celebrity endorsements.
The NMD, short for “Nomad,” had a design influenced by three archival models namely the Micro Pacer, Boston Super, and Rising Star. These silhouettes, nonetheless, remain unknown to many sneaker enthusiasts. On its own, the NMD, filled with innovative tech and exuding with modern aesthetics, is capable of making a name for itself without the help of its ancestors.
This line, since its inception, has released numerous models, the NMD_XR1 included. This rendition, however, is regarded as the most underrated. Unveiled in April 2016, it featured the Primeknit and Boost technology but with a caged upper. Despite being underappreciated, this shoe continues to receive 5-star ratings from fans who have a taste for the unconventional.
- Its structure is improved with the help of the molded TPU quarter panels, suede heel patch and the elastic band that goes across the shoe’s midfoot.
- The sneaker’s durable rubber outsole offers reliable traction and grip.
- Some colorways feature an all-over graphic upper.
- Other color schemes have reflective detailing that improves the shoe’s visibility at night.
- Lace-up closure with flat laces is added to achieve an optimal fit.
- Adidas branding can be found on the sneaker’s tongue and undersole.