Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Nemeziz, Adidas Tango
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.4 Turf
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.4 Turf is a turf variation football boot built for beginners. Several elements featured on this football boot provide superb agility for game-changing acceleration on synthetic turf pitches.
- This Adidas football boot features the Agility Touch Skin upper. It is engineered to mold to the shape of the foot. The result is a comfortable fit right out of the box. This innovation is also found in the Adidas Messi 16.3 and Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 football boots.
- It comes with a rubber outsole that acts as a stable platform for explosive acceleration on turf fields. The unique nubs found underneath the outsole offer excellent grip on turf fields.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.4 Turf comes in men’s version in sizes 6.5 to 13.5. Because of its synthetic upper, it may not stretch as much. But the lacing system allows enough adjustability for a more custom fit. Therefore, this football boot can accommodate users with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.4 Turf features the Agility Touch Skin technology. It effectively provides a snug fit without being too restrictive. The material wraps around the foot and follows its natural curves.
Unlike its laceless top-tier counterpart, the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18+ Turf, this football boot has a central lacing system, which allows the user to adjust the fit to his liking. The padded collar and cushioned insole enhance the overall comfort of the shoe. The top-tier Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground model also shares this feature.
The bandage-inspired aesthetic of this football boot is in line with the overall design of the Nemeziz silo. The Three Stripes logo is conveniently found on the lateral side of the shoe. Meanwhile, Nemeziz branding is seen at the back of the heel.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.4 Turf uses a rubber outsole with multiple circular, oval, and linear nubs. The uniquely shaped nubs are a visible modification from its predecessor, which came with chevron-shaped spikes on the outsole. They provide optimum traction on turf fields (TF).
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.4 is also available in indoor variation.
- It can be personalized for a minimal fee.
- The colorways available for this football boot include Blue/White/Football Blue, Core Black/Core Black/White, Zest/Core Black/Solar Red, Ash Silver/Core Black/White Tint, Football Blue/White/Football Blue, and Aero Green/Aero Green/Hi-Res Green.