Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Looking at the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor soccer cleat, one can readily say that the shoe belongs to the Adidas’s Nemeziz line. While it is a takedown model, the shoe has a slew of offerings unique to the silo. Sporting the Agilityknit technology that is closely associated with the silo, this upper type is designed to wrap around the players’ foot same as how sports bandages do. This material provides support and brings stability during fast plays, while maintaining breathability.
- A central lacing system has been placed in the upper to further the shoe’s fit. A tongueless construction is evident in this model as expected from the Nemeziz silo.
- The outsole of this model is created with Adidas’ Agility rubber outsole which is engineered to provide maximum traction and grip in indoor courts. An Adidas soccer cleat that shares this type of outsole is the Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.3 Indoor soccer cleat.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor soccer cleat brings a snug fit through its Agilityknit upper. The material is designed to wrap around the player’s foot, bringing a close fit. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 13.5. Similar to the Nemeziz 18.1 firm ground version, a central lacing system is incorporated into the shoe to further the soccer cleat’s fit.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor soccer cleat’s upper is infused with Adidas’ Agilityknit technology. The inspiration behind this technology is the athlete’s ritualistic activity of binding their limbs before a performance or a game. The material is engineered to deliver a snug fit while maintaining breathability. As the shoe is close-fitting, a secure foot lockdown is still maintained even during rapid direction changes.
Other Adidas soccer cleats with an Agilityknit upper is the Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility and the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility soccer cleat.
A central lacing system has been built into the soccer cleat’s upper to further the shoe’s secure fit. A tongueless construction, similar to the Adidas Predator 19+, has been incorporated into this soccer cleat’s construction which is expected from the Nemeziz silo.
The outsole of this model is created with Agility rubber technology which ensures grip and traction on indoor courts. This outsole is created from a rubber based material. A combination of zigzagging and linear patterns have been incorporated into the outsole to enhance the soccer cleat’s grip.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Tango soccer cleat is available in the Zest, Core Black, and Solar Red colorway.
- This soccer cleat model is also created under the Adidas Messi line which offers a different colorway. The Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.3 IN shoe features a Solar Green and Core Black color scheme.