Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Looking at the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor football boot, one can readily say that the shoe belongs to the Adidas’s Nemeziz line. While it is a takedown model, the shoe has a slew of offerings unique to the silo. Sporting the Agilityknit technology that is closely associated with the silo, this upper type is designed to wrap around the players’ foot same as how sports bandages do. This material provides support and brings stability during fast plays, while maintaining breathability.
- A central lacing system has been placed in the upper to further the shoe’s fit. A tongueless construction is evident in this model as expected from the Nemeziz silo.
- The outsole of this model is created with Adidas’ Agility rubber outsole which is engineered to provide maximum traction and grip in indoor courts. An Adidas football boot that shares this type of outsole is the Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.3 Indoor football boot.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor football boot brings a snug fit through its Agilityknit upper. The material is designed to wrap around the player’s foot, bringing a close fit. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 13.5. Similar to the Nemeziz 18.1 firm ground version, a central lacing system is incorporated into the shoe to further the football boot’s fit.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Indoor football boot’s upper is infused with Adidas’ Agilityknit technology. The inspiration behind this technology is the athlete’s ritualistic activity of binding their limbs before a performance or a game. The material is engineered to deliver a snug fit while maintaining breathability. As the shoe is close-fitting, a secure foot lockdown is still maintained even during rapid direction changes.
Other Adidas football boots with an Agilityknit upper is the Adidas Messi 16+ Pureagility and the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ 360 Agility football boot.
A central lacing system has been built into the football boot’s upper to further the shoe’s secure fit. A tongueless construction, similar to the Adidas Predator 19+, has been incorporated into this football boot’s construction which is expected from the Nemeziz silo.
The outsole of this model is created with Agility rubber technology which ensures grip and traction on indoor courts. This outsole is created from a rubber based material. A combination of zigzagging and linear patterns have been incorporated into the outsole to enhance the football boot’s grip.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.3 Tango football boot is available in the Zest, Core Black, and Solar Red colorway.
- This football boot model is also created under the Adidas Messi line which offers a different colorway. The Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 18.3 IN shoe features a Solar Green and Core Black color scheme.