Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
79 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
If you couldn't picture it already. It is kind of a weird-looking sneaker. If you know what they are then I guess, it's a little bit cooler because it does look so much like the Nemeziz 18+.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers
- In Adidas’ quest to provide personalized fit and secure lockdown for every player, they introduced the Adidas Nemeziz silo. The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers is part of the second-generation Nemeziz. It is crafted with features that are similar to other variations.
- A new feature that differentiates this football boot from the previous model, the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR, is that the current model is now laceless. The rest of the features found on the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainer are carry-over elements from the previous model.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers features the 360 Agility Bandage System. This revolutionary technology offers a supportive and sock-like fit because of its very elastic nature.
- This football boot has a Dual Lock collar with a unique shape. It does not only provide superior lockdown in the heel area, but it also serves an attractive aesthetic function.
- It is fitted with an eye-catching, semi-transparent Torsion rubber outsole that offers both stability and grip on concrete surfaces.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers is available in sizes 7 to 13 in men’s version only. This football boot runs a size big. Therefore, it is recommended to get a pair that is one size smaller than your usual size.
The semi-transparent outsole of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers adds to its clean, modern look. It has a non-slip quality for optimum traction and stability during workouts. Likewise, it offers maximum impact absorption and energy return as the foot hits the ground due to its Torsion rubber component.
The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers is similar to the rest of the Nemeziz line with the 360 Agility Bandage material. It is a groundbreaking technology that features Torsion Tapes that work like medical tape. It is useful in providing support and stability in the midfoot.
It also has the signature Dual Lock Collar with a distinct asymmetric shape. The purpose of this feature is to keep the foot locked in place especially when making sharp movements.
For increased breathability, the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 TR upper is left uncoated. Aside from allowing excellent airflow, the material also offers exceptional comfort as well as supportive fit.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers weighs 300 grams.
- This trendy football boot is also available in firm ground (FG) and soft ground (SG) variations.
- The 360 Agility Bandage technology is inspired by the ancient pre-match ritual of taping the joints. It is believed to enhance stability and support in the area.
- This football boot is available in firm ground variation: Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground.