Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz Mid Trainers
- Created with the famous Messi Bandage trademark, the Nemeziz Mid Trainers bring Messi’s language design to the streets with a unique twist. For one, its single-tone textile upper paired with the knitted vamp brings a performance vibe that is off the field.
- The textile upper is engineered to be soft and breathable to make it suitable for a street-style play. It also stretches to anatomically follow the shape of the foot including the heel area. The upper material extends as a socklike collar in a mid-cut style. Adidas created this mid-height sock to provide the needed stability in off-court matches.
- The vamp area is fitted with knit textile shaped to mimic sports tapes. Just like in the practice of taping joints, the bandage-like aesthetic aims to offer stability especially during rough street play moments. It provides coverage up to the ankle level which adds more protection against street debris.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Mid Trainers provides midsole comfort through the EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) cushioning. The same compound is seen in on the outsole of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Street. This multi-functional material is known for its lightweight and responsive quality.
- The outsole brings a street vibe that is arguably a stand out among other football trainers. It is made of rubber which is also a staple component for turf and indoor cleats such as the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers. Additionally, this laceless football boot has a synthetic lining that adds up to the in-shoe comfort.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Nemeziz Mid Trainers are available in standard sizes for men. The textile upper and the knitted vamp brings a stretchable, foot-hugging sensation for a laceless boot. As for the collar area, it is highly recommended to use a shoe horn to facilitate easy entry to the football boot. It fits true to size.
The Adidas Nemeziz Mid trainer utilizes rubber for its outsole. The textured pattern on the sole provides supreme traction for street and hard ground surfaces. Aesthetically, it has a semi-transparent quality that makes the sneaker-like boot suited to everyday use as well.
This Nemeziz trainer utilizes the EVA material for its midsole cushion. This is evident in the textured lines on the sole edges. The said material is proven to offer durability while being lightweight and responsive not just on street surfaces but also for indoor and turf action.
Coming from the Nemeziz collection, this street football boot is constructed with a bandage-like upper. The knitted vamp design is influenced by the ritual of sports taping which enhances support for the foot.
To add more comfort is the textile upper that offers an elastic feel. The mid-height collar is also made of the same material and is meant to offer a socklike extension to the foot. Additionally, it serves as an ankle support and a protection for street-style play.
This football boot is fashioned to be laceless but offers a snug fit through its form-fitting textile upper and synthetic lining.
- Purchasers can personalize this football boot by adding letters and a choice of emoticons for a minimal fee.
- The Nemeziz Mid Trainers are available in Core Black and Trace Olive colorway options.
- Firm ground variations for this shoe include the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground and the Adidas Nemeziz 17+ FG.