- Despite this soccer cleat being a takedown model, it is composed of premium qualities that make it at par with its high-end counterparts. It is wrapped with the same 360 Torsion Tapes found in the more expensive Nemeziz 17+. The tape is inspired by the ritual of sports bandages that improves medial and lateral support.
- Apart from the flexible bandages, the upper of the Nemeziz Messi Tango 17.3 Turf is also made of a durable textile. The material is engineered to enhance next-to-skin sensation with the ball. A “Messi” callout is also found embellished on the said material.
- The one of a kind collar of this soccer cleat is named as Dual Lock. As the label suggests, it facilitates a better locked-in sensation through its V-shaped structure. Its stretchability also allows for an easy foot entry.
- Internally, this turf soccer cleat has a synthetic and textile lining. A central lacing system is also looped through the textile midfoot to allow players to customize the fit.
- With this turf cleat’s Agility rubber outsole, traction for short-bladed synthetic grass is provided. Multiple geometric knobs are arranged all over the plate to secure grip even on the game’s roughest moments.
The Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 17.3 is available in men’s standard sizes. The upper’s elastic nature brings in a more adaptive fit to any type of foot width. The lace-up closure on the center also facilitates a more personalized fit for the wearer.
The Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 17.3 Turf produces a combination of structure and flexibility. Most of the lateral and medial sides are wrapped with the 360 Torsion tapes that aim to give support. The midfoot, on the other hand, is stitched with an elasticated textile material where the lacing system is looped through.
To facilitate a comfortable entry to the shoe, a Dual Lock collar is installed in the shoe’s opening. The collar allows for an adaptive stretch that leaves a secured locked-in feel for the wearer.
Because this is a player-themed soccer cleat, Messi branding is seen all over the upper. The label “Messi” is placed on the heel area and partly on the forefoot area. His signature logo is also placed on both sides.
For controlled movements on turf courts, this soccer cleat is created with a rubber outsole called Agility. It is composed of several rubber studs of different shapes. These multiple studs are scattered throughout the base with denser arrangements on both the forefoot and heel areas. This is the same configuration used on its regular version, the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.3 Turf.
- This player-themed cleat is available in regular version.
- Adidas Nemeziz Messi Tango 17.3 is also offered in an indoor variation.