Review coming soon
Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 Firm Ground has just been released by Adidas. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
In conclusion, [...] I never expected to like there as much as I do. While it's early right now, I think that this is actually a contender to be my personal favorite boot from the Adidas brand.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 FG soccer cleat carries the distinct look of a Nemeziz shoe. This soccer cleat is constructed with the Torsion Tape technology. The upper material adequately wraps around the foot, creating a lightweight and sock-like sensation. The material also delivers a barefoot feel during ball touch.
- While the pair sports a tongueless construction, a lacing system ensures that fit personalization is possible. It also promotes foot lockdown and security.
- The split sole, rubber-based outsole of this firm ground shoe carries a total of eleven studs. The plate has a mix of oval, circular, and chevron studs that ensure traction, grip, and agility on firm ground courts.
The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 Firm Ground shoe delivers a sock-like fit through its Torsion Tape upper. A central lacing system adds another level of fit customizability and foot lockdown. The shoe is available in men and women’s sizes. Men can choose from sizes 6.5 to 13.5, while women can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14.5. The pair has been reported to be true to size.
The Torsion tape technology is inspired by the limb-binding ritual of athletes before a game, and it graces the upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 FG shoe. This element delivers a sock-like and barefoot feel as it wraps around the player’s foot. Reinforcing fit is a central lacing system has been integrated into the shoe’s design.
A split sole, rubber-based outsole of this Nemeziz soccer cleat delivers traction and grip on firm ground courts while promoting agility. The outsole carries a total of eleven studs with seven studs in the forefoot and four placed in the heel area. Additionally, the forefoot carries a mix of circular, oval, and chevron studs while the heel makes use of circular and oval studs.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in the Cloud White/ Solar Red/ Soccer blue colorway.
- The Messi logo has been integrated into the shoe’s medial side.