Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
90 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
In conclusion, [...] I never expected to like there as much as I do. While it's early right now, I think that this is actually a contender to be my personal favorite boot from the Adidas brand.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 Firm Ground
- The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 FG soccer cleat carries the distinct look of a Nemeziz shoe. This soccer boot is constructed with the Torsion Tape technology. The upper material adequately wraps around the foot, creating a lightweight and sock-like sensation. The material also delivers a barefoot feel during ball touch.
- While the pair sports a tongueless construction, a lacing system ensures that fit personalization is possible. It also promotes foot lockdown and security.
- The split sole, rubber-based outsole of this firm ground shoe carries a total of eleven studs. The plate has a mix of oval, circular, and chevron studs that ensure traction, grip, and agility on firm ground courts.
Fit and Sizing
The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 Firm Ground shoe delivers a sock-like fit through its Torsion Tape upper. A central lacing system adds another level of fit customizability and foot lockdown. The shoe is available in men and women’s sizes. Men can choose from sizes 6.5 to 13.5, while women can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14.5. The pair has been reported to be true to size.
The Torsion tape technology is inspired by the limb-binding ritual of athletes before a game, and it graces the upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 FG shoe. This element delivers a sock-like and barefoot feel as it wraps around the player’s foot. Reinforcing fit is a central lacing system has been integrated into the shoe’s design.
A split sole, rubber-based outsole of this Nemeziz football boot delivers traction and grip on firm ground courts while promoting agility. The outsole carries a total of eleven studs with seven studs in the forefoot and four placed in the heel area. Additionally, the forefoot carries a mix of circular, oval, and chevron studs while the heel makes use of circular and oval studs.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in the Cloud White/ Solar Red/ Football blue colorway.
- The Messi logo has been integrated into the shoe’s medial side.