Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
CollectionAdidas Nemeziz, Messi Collection
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- Adidas created the Messi lineup with the goal of replicating the professional footballer’s preferences when it comes to football boots. Every detail of the player-themed series which includes the Nemeziz Messi 17.4 FxG, is handpicked by the famous Argentinian striker.
- This football boot’s distinct aesthetic feature is the bold Messi print found at the heel and toe area which complements the all-over stripes theme of the boot. This attention-grabbing visual design is intended for the proud Messi supporters who would like to show off their admiration for the icon. These player-themed features are commonly found in signature boots such as the Nike Mercurial Superfly 360 Elite CR7 FG.
- Fitted with the Agility Touch upper, the cleat is guaranteed to provide zero break-time due to its synthetic microfiber property. It is also engineered for a long-lasting quality with its water-absorption component.
- The internal heel chassis of this football boot is cushioned by the heel pads which acts as an anti-slippage element for the shoe.
- Labeled as an FxG boot, the football boot’s outsole is meant to withstand both the artificial and natural grass courts. The outsole configuration composed of triangular studs is ideal for the tenacious player who flexibly deals with more than one type of court.
The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.4 FxG is available in men’s sizes ranging from 6.5 to 13. It is offered in medium width. It fits true to size. Its synthetic upper offers an anatomical fit that is further enhanced by a central lacing system.
The stud pattern for this football boot has been configured to flexibly endure artificial and dry natural pitches. The triangular studs offer balanced grip even when exposed to multiple types of grounds. This is with the help of the bridge stabilizer. It is a stabilizing sheet that offers support for the soleplate, especially in the mid areas.
The Agility Touch upper of this football boot is created to give players straight out of the box comfort through its microfiber quality. The central lacing system adds up to the comfort level by allowing players to customize the overall fit.
Visually, the striped-themed upper of this football boot is inspired by the Torsion tape feature of the high-tier versions of the Nemeziz line up. Additionally, the “Messi” text print is seen around the toe and heel areas.