Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground
- The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 FG shoe carries a distinct look to the firm ground courts. The upper is created with a textile material. The upper is infused with the Tension tape technology that essentially wraps around the player’s foot, ensuring a sock-like fit. A central lacing system gives way to fit personalization and foot lockdown.
- The outsole of the pair sports a Split Torsion setup that affords the player optimal flexibility. The stud configuration, which is designed for agility, carries a total of eleven studs.
Fit and Sizing
Sizing. The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in men and women’s standard sizes. Men can choose from sizes 6.5 to 13.5, while women can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14.5.
Lockdown. A central lacing system has been integrated into the shoe’s design to create a more customized fit. This feature doubles as a lockdown feature, creating a more secure ride.
The upper material of the Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is constructed with a textile upper with Tension tape technology to get the best possible fit. The tape-like construction of this technology takes its inspiration from some of the players’ limb-wrapping ritual before a game.
A central lacing has been integrated into the shoe’s design to create a more personalized fit.
The outsole of the pair is constructed with the Split Torsion technology, which provides optimal flexibility.
For maximum traction and grip, an eleven stud configuration has been used in the shoe’s design. The forefoot area carries seven studs while the heel holds a total of four.
Special Colorways of the Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground
Blue Adidas Nemeziz 19 "Q1 2020"
Expected to be launched in 2020, this Adidas colorway sports a look with a lot of stripes. The upper alternates diagonal blue and white stripes while the soleplate is drenched in blue.
Crazy Adidas Nemeziz 19 "Q1 2020"
With its eye-catching graphic, the ‘Crazy’ in this colorway’s name is just appropriate. This soccer shoe model combines lime green, blue and white to color the pair’s upper. The Three Stripes branding, on the other hand, looks bold at the heel area. The soleplate is also colored in a lime green shade.
The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe is available in several colorways including:
- Active Red/ Silver/ Solar Red
- Core Black/ Utility Black
- Football Blue/ Cloud White/ Core Black
- The Adidas Nemeziz 19.1 Firm Ground shoe has been worn by notable footballers including Jesse Lingard, Roberto Firmino, and David Alaba.
- A junior version of the cleat has been made available by the brand.