Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
86 / 100 based on 3 expert reviews
On feet, the Adidas Nemeziz 19+ FG feels comfortable but the lockdown is not incredible, if I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys. The shape of the boot has been drastically changed in comparison to the Nemeziz 18+, and I think that change is for the better.
The Adidas Nemeziz 19+ is a well performing pool that looks really cool on feet, no doubt. But is it special enough who has the success innovation and boldness of the first model become its own nemesis.
Featuring a fresh new weave, updated soleplate and V-shaped tape collar, the Nemeziz 19+ may well be the most innovative boot on the market.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 19+ Firm Ground soccer shoe brings an interesting look to the courts. The pair sports Torsion Tape technology that effectively wraps around the player’s foot. The element also brings forth a barefoot feel.
- A split-sole design and the brand’s Torsion system has been integrated into the soleplate. This combo allows the player a more responsive experience in firm ground courts. Additionally, a total of eleven studs are placed in the area for optimal traction and grip.
The firm ground version of the Adidas Nemeziz 19+ soccer cleat delivers a sock-like fit through the Torsion Tape technology that hugs the foot. This laceless shoe is available in men and women’s sizing. Men’s sizes range from 6.5 to 13.5. Women, on the other hand, can choose from sizes 7.5 to 14.5.
Inspired by athletes’ arm binding pre-game ritual, Torsion Tapes have been used in the construction of this Nike cleat’s upper. As the material envelops the foot, it creates a lightweight and sock-like fit. An internal band that runs across the foot also adds to foot lockdown.
Not slacking off in the design department, minute elements, especially in the logo area, are also visible. For instance, a circuit board pattern is embedded onto the Three Stripes logo.
The outsole of the pair is of a split-sole design, and it carries a total of eleven studs with a variety of shapes. The forefoot, which carries seven studs, holds round and oval studs with a triangular one in the middle. The heel, on the other hand, has two oval studs and two round ones.
Adidas Nemeziz 19+ 'Hard Wired' Shock Pink
A sure stand out in the courts is the shock pink colorway of the Adidas Nemeziz 19+ ‘Hard Wired’ pack. Majority of this colorway’s upper drenched in eye-catching hue while black parallel lines are also noticeable.
The Adidas Nemeziz 19+ Firm Ground soccer cleat is available in several colorways including:
- Active red/ Silver metallic/ Solar red
- Core black/ Utility black
- Football blue/ Cloud white/ Core black
- A soft ground version of the Adidas Nemeziz 19+ soccer shoe has also been made available by the brand.