Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
95 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
They’ve made some nice improvements over the Nemesis 17.3 which had a lot of good qualities to it. For eighty bucks, I think it’s pretty good. It does not feel cheap in any way at all.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground emerges from the lower tier of the renowned Adidas collection. Crafted with game-dominating agility, this soccer cleat is sure to lead players to the winning goal. It has been fitted with superior features that make it a tough match for its competition.
- Mesh material lines the upper of the Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground. This flexible Agility Mesh gives a form-fitting wrap around the foot for the best fit. Moreover, it efficiently ushers in a soft, responsive touch for superior ball control.
- Extending from the upper is the engineered bandage that is quite resemblant to the Agility Bandage seen on the Adidas 18.1. This detail serves to provide ankle support similar to that of a mid-top soccer cleat and mobility like that of a low-top soccer cleat.
- Another detail to this soccer cleat is its standard lacing system, which works to reinforce the snug feel of the mesh upper. The laces also offer wearers the option of re-adjusting the tightness to fit their comfort.
- On the base, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground a lightweight outsole that utilizes an Agility stud configuration. The stud pattern composed of bladed studs is meant to deliver the best traction on the firm ground pitch.
The Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground comes in the standard sizes for men, that is from 6.5 to 13.5. This soccer cleat offers a snug fit owing to the Agility Mesh material that lines the upper. A central lacing system is employed to allow for customization in overall fit. Meanwhile, the engineered bandage that extends to the ankle provides the needed support and mobility to pace with ease on the pitch.
The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground utilizes the brand’s Agility Mesh. With its high flexibility, this material wraps comfortably around the contours of the foot for a snug fit. It also allows for a close feel of the ball for enhanced control.
Another visible detail of the upper is the engineered bandage that extends to the ankle. The elastic collar provides support and allows for optimum mobility of the foot. Over the midfoot, a central lacing system reinforces the fit while also allowing for some degree of personalization.
Adidas has designed this soccer cleat with a lightweight outsole that employs an Agility stud configuration. With seven-bladed studs on the forefoot and four on the rear foot, this soleplate is set to deliver reliable traction on the natural grass pitch. This will benefit players greatly when they make quick cuts and sharp turns during the game.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground is available in seven color options example: Zest/Core Black/Cloud White colorway, Ash Silver/Running White colorway, and Core Black/ Cloud White colorway.