- The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground is part of the colorful Team Mode pack for 2018. This soccer cleat will take your game skills to the next level with its laced upper and soft ground-specific soleplate. It is designed for the nimble playmaker like Lucas Vazquez and Jesse Lingard.
- This soccer cleat features a 360 Agility Bandage upper that is made up of Torsion Tapes. This technology supports radical play and mobility. The elasticity of the Torsion Tapes provides a compressive fit while at the same time allowing enough flexibility.
- The forefoot is made of a foot-hugging technology called the Agility Weave. It provides a responsive touch on the ball. As a result, the Nemeziz 18.1 SG offers superb control of the ball.
- A popular feature in the Nemeziz line is also present on this soccer cleat. The Dual Lock Collar does the job of keeping the ankle locked in place. It is effective in providing medial support and lateral freedom at the same time.
- A very thin Torsion Frame soleplate with Torsion Ribs finishes this soccer cleat. The lightweight soleplate provides explosive power on soft ground (SG) pitches. The conical and semi-conical studs are there to provide aggressive traction and rotation.
The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground come in men’s version only. Available sizes are 6.5 to 13.5. With its elastic upper and central lacing system, this soccer cleat can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
Similar to other high-end Adidas Nemeziz soccer cleats, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground has a 360 Agility Bandage upper. This technology is made up of several Torsion Tapes that are elastic enough to provide compression support while still allowing ample flexibility.
The Agility Weave forefoot of this soccer cleat offers excellent touch on the ball. The surface of the material has enough texture to provide superior ball control for that winning strike. Also, it takes the overall comfort of this soccer cleat to the next level.
A super thin synthetic lining coats the entirety of the upper. This material protects the shoe adding to its durability. It also acts as the shoe’s waterproof element.
The shape of the Dual Lock collar is slightly modified from the previous Adidas Nemeziz models. It allows a greater fit and prevents blistering on the Achilles Tendon - a common issue found of the earlier models. Despite the slight change in shape, the collar still provides superior lockdown, especially when making quick turns and changes of direction.
The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground reuses the Torsion Frame soleplate of the previous generation Nemeziz. This soleplate itself provides a high energy return with every step. The Torsion Ribs acts as the stabilizer between the heel and forefoot.
There are six removable metal studs and five moulded studs on this soccer cleat. The conical shaped studs offer excellent maneuverability while the semi-conical ones provide aggressive traction on soft, muddy pitches.