Review coming soon
Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground has just been released by Adidas. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground
- The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground is part of the colorful Team Mode pack for 2018. This football boot will take your game skills to the next level with its laced upper and soft ground-specific soleplate. It is designed for the nimble playmaker like Lucas Vazquez and Jesse Lingard.
- This football boot features a 360 Agility Bandage upper that is made up of Torsion Tapes. This technology supports radical play and mobility. The elasticity of the Torsion Tapes provides a compressive fit while at the same time allowing enough flexibility.
- The forefoot is made of a foot-hugging technology called the Agility Weave. It provides a responsive touch on the ball. As a result, the Nemeziz 18.1 SG offers superb control of the ball.
- A popular feature in the Nemeziz line is also present on this football boot. The Dual Lock Collar does the job of keeping the ankle locked in place. It is effective in providing medial support and lateral freedom at the same time.
- A very thin Torsion Frame soleplate with Torsion Ribs finishes this football boot. The lightweight soleplate provides explosive power on soft ground (SG) pitches. The conical and semi-conical studs are there to provide aggressive traction and rotation.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground come in men’s version only. Available sizes are 6.5 to 13.5. With its elastic upper and central lacing system, this football boot can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground reuses the Torsion Frame soleplate of the previous generation Nemeziz. The soleplate itself provides a high energy return with every step. The Torsion Ribs acts as the stabilizer between the heel and forefoot.
There are six removable metal studs and five moulded studs on this football boot. The conical shaped studs offer excellent maneuverability while the semi-conical ones provide aggressive traction on soft, muddy pitches.
Similar to other high-end Adidas Nemeziz football boots, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground has a 360 Agility Bandage upper. This technology is made up of several Torsion Tapes that are elastic enough to provide compression support while still allowing ample flexibility.
The Agility Weave forefoot of this football boot offers excellent touch on the ball. The surface of the material has enough texture to provide superior ball control for that winning strike. Also, it takes the overall comfort of this football boot to the next level.
A super thin synthetic lining coats the entirety of the upper. This material protects the shoe adding to its durability. It also acts as the shoe’s waterproof element.
The shape of the Dual Lock collar is slightly modified from the previous Adidas Nemeziz models. It allows a greater fit and prevents blistering on the Achilles Tendon - a common issue found of the earlier models. Despite the slight change in shape, the collar still provides superior lockdown, especially when making quick turns and changes of direction.
- The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Soft Ground is inspired by sports taping, which is effective in enhancing agility and support.
- A firm ground variation is also available.