Who should buy the Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Firm Ground
This Adidas cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with mesh-based material for a great fit
- You are after a soccer cleat with TorsionFrame outsole for lightweight
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Firm Ground
- Yet another addition to the Nemeziz line, the Adidas Nemeziz 18+ FG soccer cleat has received some significant updates from its predecessor. This 2018 model still sports the Agility Bandage which is a staple feature for the collection. The material wraps around the player’s foot creating a snug but comfortable fit. The design has been inspired by athletes’ ritual of wrapping their limbs before a performance.
- Another new feature to this model is the Agility Weave strategically positioned in the forefoot area. This element aids in enhancing ball touch especially on powerful forefoot strikes.
- Due to its laceless style, the fit is secured through its collar which extends up to the ankle area. An additional feature that was not evident in the Adidas Nemeziz 17 line is a mesh element that serves to reinforce internal foot lockdown.
- The soleplate features Torsionframe technology which includes a total of eleven studs. Seven studs are placed in the forefoot, while four are placed in the heel area. This stud configuration allows for traction and grip on firm ground courts.
Size and fit
The Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Firm Ground soccer cleat brings a snug fit that wraps around the player’s foot through its bandage-type upper. While it is a laceless model, a mesh-based material has been internally placed in the shoe to further the soccer cleat's fit. It is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 6.5 to 13.5. A user reported that the soccer cleat runs true to size.
Unlike the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 FG and the Adidas Predator 19.1 FG that use laces to customize the fit, this model has laceless construction.
The Adidas Nemeziz line is known for its distinct look. The bandage-type look is also evident in the Adidas Nemeziz 18+ soccer cleat. The material wraps around the player’s foot, locking it in place without losing comfort and breathability.
The material extends up to the ankle area. This technology is aptly called Agility Bandage as it is inspired by athlete’s act of sports taping before a performance.
An internal mesh material has been integrated into the soccer cleat's construction to create a more secure-fitting shoe as it is a laceless model.
Furthermore, the forefoot features Adidas’ Agility Weave which is designed to bring a good ball touch.
Sporting virtually the same outsole as its predecessor, the Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Firm Ground soccer cleat uses a Torsionframe outsole which is engineered to be lightweight.
Incorporating a total of eleven half-moon shaped studs that ensures grip in firm ground courts. Another technology utilized in this area’s construction are Torsion Ribs which aids in pushing off the ground.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 18+ Firm Ground soccer cleat is available in the Zest, Core black, and Solar Red colorway.
- A new colorway for this model featuring a Solar Yellow and Blue color palette is set to be released in early 2019.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 is a model with a lacing system from the Adidas Nemeziz 18 collection.