Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG features a synthetic leather upper. This material helps the football boot provide amazing control and close touch on the ball. The eye-catching design of the upper is inspired by the firm ground variation of the boot which is fashioned with Agility bandages.
- The football boot has a built-in anti-bacterial and anti-odor system known as Agion technology. It prevents the growth of unwanted molds and mildew formation, keeping the boot smelling fresh and clean.
- Its outsole is considered Flexible Ground. It can be used on various playing surfaces, namely firm ground, hard ground, and artificial grass.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG is available in sizes 7 to 12 for men only. Based on reviews of many users, this football boot runs small. It is recommended to get one size bigger than your usual size.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG is designed to provide optimum traction on three types of playing surfaces - firm ground (FG), hard ground, and artificial grass (AG). The sole plate is made of flexible TPU material for excellent movement during play.
A twelve-stud configuration is arranged featuring triangular studs facing in different directions. The stud disbursement guarantees grip flexible enough to provide grip on various types of grounds.
The upper is made of synthetic leather material. It molds to the foot to give you an excellent fit. This material also provides excellent touch and control on the ball when kicking and dribbling.
This football boot also features a central lacing system. The tongue has a lace guard at the center to keep it from moving sideways when playing and running.
It has plenty of padding around the collar area. This makes for a comfortable in-shoe fit and feel. It also keeps the heel locked in and prevents blisters from forming.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FxG is also available in kids’ unisex version.
- Football aficionados can have their shoe personalized with their names and flags for a reasonable fee.
- This football boot is available in firm ground variations such as the Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 FG and Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground.