Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are football players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground
- Living up to the Messi name, the Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground is meant to deliver unstoppable agility to the playground. Equipped with innovative technologies that make it unique on the pitch, this football boot is ready to give the competition a run for their money.
- One of the features of this football boot is a soft, synthetic Agility Mesh upper that offers a responsive touch on the ball. The upper is also equipped with an Agility Touch Skin that wraps perfectly around the foot at first wear. It also gives a locked-in fit for a more secure run on the pitch.
- Compared to its flagship model that debuted in a laceless design, this take-down version utilizes a standard lace-up closure that offers an adaptive fit. It also wears a basic tongue that showcases the Adidas logo.
- Another feature of this football boot is its Agility outsole. It is meant to deliver explosive speed and excellent traction on natural grass pitches through its triangular studs.
Fit and sizing
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground is available in both men’s and women’s versions and come in the standard sizes. The fit runs quite small so wearers might consider getting a bigger size. Designed with a central lacing system alongside an Agility Touch Skin, this football boot offers a snug but non-restricting fit. A popular boot from the Nemeziz series, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground also features a central lacing system.
The outsole of this low top boot also features a durable Agility outsole. This sole unit is designed to supply reliable traction enabling players to execute game-winning plays. Moreover, it also delivers explosive speed that can help wearers move past defenders in a blur. The Nemeziz 7.4 FG’s moulded studs are purposely designed to supply excellent traction on firm ground, hard ground, and even on artificial grass.
For its upper, the firm ground version of the Nemeziz 17.4 features an Agility Mesh upper that enhances ball control. The upper also utilizes the Agility Touch technology that works to give the perfect fit as it molds to the contours of the feet. Moreover, this football boot makes use of a lace-up closure that further improves fit.
Special Colorways of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground
Adidas Dust Storm Pack
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.4 Firm Ground launched in a Dust Storm pack that showcases an eye-catching white, black, and hi-vis yellow look. The pack’s debut was led by the laceless Nemeziz 17+ and is joined by the Ace 17, Copa 17 and X 17 series. Whether players are looking for agility, speed, control or composure, the Adidas Dust Storm Pack has the cleats you need to create those victorious moments.
- Roberto Firmino is one of the endorsers of this football boot collection.