Football boots with sock-like extension above the ankle level for added protection and support. the best high top fooball boots.
Football boots that offer coverage until the ankle level for extra stability. See the best mid top football boots.
Traditional football boots without collars or extensions for maximum mobility. See the best low top football boots.
Good to know
Choosing the best collar height is a matter of personal preference and is not dependent on the type of surface played. More info here
Football boots that provide rotational and aggressive traction on firm or dry natural grass. See the best FG boots.
Football boots with flat, anti-slip rubber outsole great for indoor courts. See the best IC boots.
Football boots with durable rubber outsole designed for excellent grip on short-piled synthetic grass. See the best Turf boots.
Low-profile, hollow-studded football boots intended for long-piled synthetic grass. See the best AG boots.
Football boots built for street, dirt, concrete and polished pitches and also doubles as a casual wear. See the best Street football boots.
Football boots that are built for more than one type of surface. See the best Flexible Ground Football boots.
Good to know
Football boots are often categorized by brands into different collections based on their distinct purpose such as boots for Speed, Power or Control.
Experts are soccer players, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
87 / 100 based on 1 expert reviews
As a whole, in terms of touch, these do not feel cheap at all, which is definitely a very good thing, because a lot of $80 price point synthetic boots can feel very very plasticky and you don't get that here.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 features a synthetic upper material called the Agility Mesh. This soft and flexible mesh-based material is covered by a thin layer of polyurethane similar to other models of the Nemeziz line.
- This soccer cleat also has a Dual Lock collar construction that keeps the ankle locked in place while running and striking.
- The sole of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3, which is made of TPU plastic, is fairly flexible allowing the players to move around without discomfort.
The Adidas Nemezis 17.3 Firm Ground is available in standard sizes for men and women. The synthetic upper provides a narrow fit, so it is wise to go one half to a full size bigger than your usual.
This soccer cleat’s sole plate is made of a TPU plastic material which is stiffer and thicker than its predecessors but is fairly flexible to adapt to the movements of the foot.
The stud pattern of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 is composed of four half moon-shaped studs at the back, three on each side at the front, and one in the middle. It provides excellent acceleration while on the pitch.
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 uses a mesh-based synthetic material, called the Agility Mesh, for the whole upper. This thin, soft, and flexible material offers optimum control and responsive touch on the ball. It also has a thin layer of polyurethane on top that acts as a wet control element.
The Dual Lock construction in the heel area provides a secure lockdown during play. This extension piece is an elasticated tape called the Agility Bandage. It also enhances ankle stability.
The low-cut heel has an internal counter and a good amount of synthetic suede padding, which allows for a tighter fit and support while playing.
Compared to its predecessors, the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 has more lace holes which results in a more snug fit and feel. Underneath the laces is an elastic material that molds to the shape of the foot.
A special colorway of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 FG was released for the players who are destined to create waves on the pitch. In the Ocean Storm pack, the trademark black and white Nemeziz stripes are dressed in bold hues of blue. It is also available in the Copa 17, Ace 17, and X 17 silos.
- The Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 also comes in kids’ unisex version in sizes 10.5K to 6.
- This soccer cleat can be customized with the purchaser’s name and flag at a minimal cost.
- It weighs 9 ounces for a size 9 US.
- This soccer shoe is a one-piece construction which is made to look like its high-end predecessors.
- Together with the other models of the Nemeziz series, the Adidas Nemeziz 17.3 was released last May 26, 2017.
- The 2018 versions of this shoe include the Nemeziz 18.3 FG and the Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground