Who should buy the Adidas Madoru 2.0
- Perfect for runners with neutral pronation who wants a stylish road shoe for athletic activities or casual wear
- A great option for anyone who is looking for a reliable trainer at an affordable price.
Updates to the Adidas Madoru 2.0
- More breathable upper and a new design that mimics one of its top shoe models.
- Style comes as the most obvious change in the neutral running shoe that resembles one of its most expensive and top-of-the-line casual shoes like the Adidas Pure Boost.
- The new mesh is more open with wider holes.
- The outsole is completely modified. There is now a web of micro lugs in the forefoot and halfway through the midfoot for enhanced cushioning. A large midfoot cut provides added flexibility.
- The heel tab in the new version is also larger than the previous one for more convenience and ease in putting on or taking off the shoe.
Durable carbon rubber outsole
The outsole is covered in durable carbon rubber all throughout. It has enough traction for road running, even in wet conditions. Adidas uses a full-contact outsole for a more effective transition and enhanced durability.
The micro lugs in the outsole provide the needed grip on the road. There is a large midfoot cut that is complemented by one near the forefoot for flexibility.
Adidas’ lightweight EVA technologies
Adidas’ proprietary Supercloud midsole runs the whole length of the shoe for better transition from the back to the front. It is made of lightweight EVA that has Adidas-exclusive technologies that make it more plush and durable.
Madoru 2.0 is a very breathable shoe
The upper is glaringly very breathable. Besides the open mesh, the leather-like rib cage is dotted with holes forming the 3 Stripes logo for even more breathability.
The rib cage holds the foot down for security and durable support. A traditional lace-up closure clinches the fit throughout the run.